Constantly laggy/choppy video recording

Hoves96

I have been attempting to set up my mates OBS for his Youtube recordings, but I've noticed during my test runs (Playing CS:GO) the game runs like normal, without an issue whatsoever, but when i go to replay the video, it is nonstop choppy, it's almost like it's failing to load the frames or all it recorded was a black screen (which only ever happened when it was in full screen). I triple buffered the V-sync so that it doesn't go to high in the frame rates, but still nothing. I have tried changing the Rate control (I used CBR, CQP and lossless), I've changed the bitrate to multiple different Kbps, I've changed just about everything I can think about in order to get it to run properly but it just doesn't want to play ball. I also had my task manager up on a second monitor to check CPU and GPU and neither of them bottle-necked at any point. Does anyone have any other ideas as to why it's doing this, cause i'm just about ready to throw in the towel, I've worked on it for over 6 hours over the last 2 days with no success.

P.S. I know it can't be the hardware as the specs are as follow;
Intel Core I9 9900K
MSI Z390 Mobo
ROG 1080ti
32gb Ram @ 2666Mhz

carlmmii

Without further information though, most likely you just need to run OBS as admin.

Hoves96

Without further information though, most likely you just need to run OBS as admin.

Oh sorry, thanks for that. Got caught up in trying to find a solution I didn't see that thread.
is the latest log file that I had attempted in recording. If anyone could please help, that would be a life saver.

carlmmii

04:45:32.999: video settings reset:
04:45:32.999: base resolution: 2560x1440
04:45:32.999: output resolution: 1280x720
04:45:32.999: downscale filter: Bicubic
04:45:32.999: fps: 30/1
04:45:32.999: format: RGBA
04:45:32.999: YUV mode: None
This color format forces CPU processing for all compositing. Change this back to NV12.

Also, run OBS as admin.