Constant Frame and Bitrate Drop despite never changing a setting after a year

fredjlt

Hey guys,

I understand that you have probably received this exact prompt about a million times however I am just at my wits end. Basically I have been streaming on Twitch using OBS on this computer since March last year. And in that whole time between March-This last week (January 2024) I have never had a single problem with OBS. I might've had the odd problem due to something downloading in the background or maybe one bad internet day.

However, in this last week or two every time I stream I am just immediately getting 30fps dropped and my bitrate is just going up and down and it's really frustrating. I've tried looking through other forums but I couldn't find a suitable answer. I'm not the most technical when it comes to this stuff so it's probably just me being stupid and missing the obvious but I haven't changed anything in this last year and my internet has never been the problem, it hasn't changed in this last year either.

I did have original suspicion that it might have something to do with Microsoft OneDrive as I recently got the Microsoft Office package and OneDrive is just constantly syncing stuff. But, I did two streams after I got it that did not have any problems at all with them. And I have also paused syncing during streaming which kind of helps slow the frame drops down but it still happens.

Attached I've sent through 3 different streams (2 actual streams & 1 test stream) On Euro Truck 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & Hell Let Loose which I streamed all 3 with no problems before this issue.

Attachments

• 2024-01-29 21-35-24.txt
    61.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 2024-01-22 17-24-58.txt
    109.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 2024-01-22 20-49-03.txt
    75.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 2024-01-25 16-01-44.txt
    26 KB · Views: 11

JohnPee

I have run the first of your log files through the OBS Analyzer, have a look at the results.

Address the issues and see if that gives any improvement.