Resource icon

CLR Browser Source Plugin [OBS Classic ONLY]

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
So you always made sure to activate the "Intercept request and apply template" checkbox when loading a swf directly?
And you tried the swf files from your desktop embedded on a webpage?
You could link me to one swf file that is not working and I can test it too. Apart of that I am a bit out of ideas.

aeik_warz

Hey guys,
first a big compliment for you all, this plugin is awsome and helps a lot! i do appreciate to pay for you service.
But i got one Problem, i install the Plugin via OBS and start my stream. Now if i switch the scene between Serverchange and the Game ALWAYS starts the counter of the Plugin. Where should be a notification is the "TNotifier will start in 59 seconds" text. Its really anoying while live streaming cause every serverchange the countdown starts again. No problem with the notifier, if the countdown is on 0 it works perfectly. Could you help me please?
OBS Version: v0.613b - 64 Bit
Plugin Version: Latest 64bit version

Thanks a lot for your help in advance and goodbye!

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
@aeik_warz
The CLR Plugin and OBS are totally free. If you payed for anything but Tnotifier you have been scammed.
Since you have to pay for Tnotifier you will probably want to ask them your question. I cannot test their plugin and thus cannot help in any regard. Only idea would be using global sources.

TWIGGEEZY

I keep getting MSVCR100D.dll errors. Anyone on Skype currently?

Somehow fixed it, 64 bit running very smoothly! TeeBoard>

Nevermind. The dll error is back today

Last edited by a moderator:

DeezjaVu

Just wanted to let people know that if you have the lightspark Flash plugin (which is an open source Flash player alternative) installed, using Flash content in the CLR browser plugin will crash OBS. This happens in both 32bit and 64bit OBS/CLR Browser plugin.

The way to fix this is to uninstall the lightspark plugin and make sure the Adobe Flash plugin is installed.

Is there a way to customize/change the plugins used/recognized by the CLR Browser plugin? I looked at the "plugins" listed in the Runtime tab, but wasn't able to change them.

DeezjaVu

Hey guys,
first a big compliment for you all, this plugin is awsome and helps a lot! i do appreciate to pay for you service.
But i got one Problem, i install the Plugin via OBS and start my stream. Now if i switch the scene between Serverchange and the Game ALWAYS starts the counter of the Plugin. Where should be a notification is the "TNotifier will start in 59 seconds" text. Its really anoying while live streaming cause every serverchange the countdown starts again. No problem with the notifier, if the countdown is on 0 it works perfectly. Could you help me please?
OBS Version: v0.613b - 64 Bit
Plugin Version: Latest 64bit version

Thanks a lot for your help in advance and goodbye!
Add the notification as a Global Source, then add the global source to each scene that requires it.

MattyIXIriva

Just wanted to let people know that if you have the lightspark Flash plugin (which is an open source Flash player alternative) installed, using Flash content in the CLR browser plugin will crash OBS. This happens in both 32bit and 64bit OBS/CLR Browser plugin.

The way to fix this is to uninstall the lightspark plugin and make sure the Adobe Flash plugin is installed.

Is there a way to customize/change the plugins used/recognized by the CLR Browser plugin? I looked at the "plugins" listed in the Runtime tab, but wasn't able to change them.

The plugin is located in the Programs Folder and is called "LightSpark"

Livastyle

Everytime i close OBS, the program crashes.
In the crash log i found this:

This crash appears to have occured in the 'c:\program files\obs\plugins\clrhostplugin\clrbrowsersourceplugin\libcef.dll' module.

I already reinstalled the plugin but it dosen't work :/

Attachments

• OBSCrashLog2014-04-15_11.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 28

Krix

I tried the CLR browser thing with tnotifier and it doesn't work. Copied the link in the tut with my API key and it says "Starting Tnotifier please wait 60 seconds" but then when someone follows, nothing happens....are there certain settings i need or how does it work? setting up a window is getting very tedious.

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
@Krix, you will have to ask the guys from tnotifier. I cannot test their software as its not free.

@Livastyle, the 64bit version also crashes for me on close of OBS, this is a known bug I think. You could use the 32bit version instead.

DeezjaVu

I tried the CLR browser thing with tnotifier and it doesn't work. Copied the link in the tut with my API key and it says "Starting Tnotifier please wait 60 seconds" but then when someone follows, nothing happens....are there certain settings i need or how does it work? setting up a window is getting very tedious.
You may want to have a look at TeeBoard instead: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/teeboard.45/
Hast notifications for followers/subs/donations.

Livastyle

@Krix, you will have to ask the guys from tnotifier. I cannot test their software as its not free.

@Livastyle, the 64bit version also crashes for me on close of OBS, this is a known bug I think. You could use the 32bit version instead.
If it's a known bug, then it's ok. I thought i did something wrong
But there is no way i would use the 32 bit version :D

thx

jonathansty

But I mean like Tnotifier has the sound in a web page. Is there way to hear the CLR browser element sound on your system?
Will there ever be a way?

DeezjaVu

But I mean like Tnotifier has the sound in a web page. Is there way to hear the CLR browser element sound on your system?
Will there ever be a way?
I don't know what to say, but here's an example of a Flash widget playing inside CLR Browser plugin. Both the music and spectrum are in - and played by - the widget: http://www.twitch.tv/deezjavu/b/507241228

It could just be that the sound file format (wav, mp3..) being played/used by tnotifier is not recognized by the CLR browser.

jonathansty

Tnotifier works with internet and no seperate program like teeboard. Teeboard plays the sound thru the program. The plugin dev could make an option that you also hear the sound but not from a seperate program just from the clr browser plugin. But I don't think you really understand me.

jonathansty

Yes and no :) it does both. The vod I linked previously, the sound does not come from TeeBoard.

I'm pretty sure I do :)

So the only way of tnotifier playing sound in your system is to have a program for it? I know just use the screen capture with chroma key. Because otherwise I don't hear the sound of the notification.

DeezjaVu

So the only way of tnotifier playing sound in your system is to have a program for it? I know just use the screen capture with chroma key. Because otherwise I don't hear the sound of the notification.
No, you shouldn't need any program. If the sound doesn't play, something's up with how tnotifier plays back the sound.