Resource icon

Closed Captioning via Google Speech Recognition 0.0.8

joealfonso98

Is it possible to use this auto-generated speech-to-text feature to assign specific words to hot keys (commands). I’d love to be able to use this plugin to get an autogenerated profanity filter or use my voice to change scenes.

I am hoping this plugin that utilizes a speech-to-text API could one day be used to identify cursing on a delay and mute the audio for a set duration while playing some sort of sound effect, effectively censoring the speech automatically. I know that the plug-in wouldn't be perfect and I know nothing about plugin dev, but I know many streamers could use such filters. I don't even know if this is necessarily possible, but what do ya'll think?

bxm83

Is there a way to switch what language is being spoken with a stream deck or hotkey of some sort? I'm trying to caption a bilingual speaker.

siervo33x

THISSSSSSSS ISSSSSSSSSSSSS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD THANK YOU SO MUCH THANK GOD AMEN; WONDERFUL, THIS IS SO GOOD I DID SPANISH AND ENGLISH, SO THANKFUL, THANK YOU INFINITE AND THANK GOD SO INFINITE IN CHRIST NAME AMEN; GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH IN JESUS NAME AMEN :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Archmaster7

I'm having difficulties with the plugin. I can get my captions to display in a textbox source in OBS. I have it displaying three lines. The issue is, as I speak every line above the current line shifts around as I speak making it impossible to follow. How can I make it so that once a line moves up, it remains unaltered?

AKASGaming

Does anyone know if this supports OBS's filename formatting? I want my transcripts to be in the same folder as my recordings (%CCYY-%MM-%DD %hh-%mm)

Polda18

I'll have to test this out with Czech language. We use Latin script as well, though there are some accented characters that might cause an issue. Won't know however before I test it out. I guess I'll try it out in Thursday, when I might have a stream in the evening. Or simply the next nearest stream. I won't leave a negative review if it doesn't work, I'll just leave a prompt to get it fixed. After all, English is the capital language of the internet, not Czech.

vansontv

RatWithACompiler submitted a new resource:

Closed Captioning via Google Speech Recognition - Provides closed captioning via Google Speech Recognition Cloud API

Read more about this resource...
Thank you, you have a very good application but why doesn't it insert into the stream?
Ảnh chụp màn hình 2024-02-23 155354.png