Question / Help Chroma Key Stinger

mr_dynasty

Im trying to use this as my stinger on OBS Studio but I dont know if I can or how to use a chroma key on it. Is that even possible to do? What would be the alternative for this?

davkaz

Hey dude,

black represents scene 1 and green represent scene 2? I do not think this is possible using native functions, maybe with some external plugin...

I think stinger transitions only work with a cut, so the transition video needs to occupy the entire screen at a given moment, if you figure out a way to do this, I'll want to know, that's exactly what I need and I did not find a practical way to do it.

Thank you and sorry for the wrong English.

mr_dynasty

Hey dude,

black represents scene 1 and green represent scene 2? I do not think this is possible using native functions, maybe with some external plugin...

I think stinger transitions only work with a cut, so the transition video needs to occupy the entire screen at a given moment, if you figure out a way to do this, I'll want to know, that's exactly what I need and I did not find a practical way to do it.

Thank you and sorry for the wrong English.
Yeah the black would go over the scene and the green would show the upcoming scene. Ill look around for some sort of plugin.