Choppy/Low FPS with PS5 @ 4K60?

LPDarkSoulsHD

Good evening, all.

So I recently upgraded to a 4K setup and I'm having a really hard time configuring the best settings to get the highest quality recordings. When I was recording at 1080p, the preview windows and saved recordings never looked sloppy. However, at 4K, it looks kind of choppy. I can visually see the framerate stuttering in the preview window even though the FPS indicator in the lower right corner says 60 at all times. This comes through in the recordings too. If it were truly displaying and recording at 60 FPS, it would mirror what's happening on the monitor I'm playing on, correct? It's definitely slower in the capture preview window and the recordings when I play them back. I desperately need to fix it. All info should be in the log: https://obsproject.com/logs/ElQ-ZiMxW4pjRG6x

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

PaiSand

Your log contains no recording or streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream/recording for about 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream/recording.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link via this troubleshooting tool or whichever support chat you are using.