Bug Report Can't Record Screen (Black Screen)

Marcos954

My problem seems to be simple, when trying to record the screen, everything is black, however none of the solutions in the first 10 pages of google have worked for me. what i have tried without results is the following:

- Start in compatibility mode with windows 7
- Start as Administrator
- reinstall multiple times both x32 and x64
- change the graphics processor with which it runs obs. I have tried all 3, integrated graphics, high performance NVIDIA processor and use global settings.
- add obs exclusion in the kapersky firewall and add it as a trusted program that can interact with the kapersky interface.
- disable kapersky
- disable and uninstall spacedesk (program to use tablet as second monitor)
- disable full screen optimization
- change OBS video and color parameters one by one. (and reinstall with default parameters)
- update nvidia driver

Each one of those points I have tried repeatedly without any results.

Additional data:

- a few weeks ago i could record the screen using the integrated graphics processor.

- Intel (r) Core (TM) i7-8550U 1.8Gh - 3.7Ghz
16 Gb RAM
NVIDIA GeForce MS150
Windows 10 x64
Asus Notebook.

Marcos954

A week searching and I never found this solution ... It must be for searching in Spanish. Thank you so much.

"Windows 10 1909 or newer:
Open Settings and search for "Graphics Settings". Select "Classic App" and browse to C:\Program Files\obs-studio\bin\64bit\obs64.exe (or wherever you have installed OBS). Click "Options" (example screenshot).

If you want to use display capture to capture your screen / desktop, select "Power Saving".
If you want to use game capture to capture a game or use the NVENC encoder, select "High Performance". "