Question / Help Can't record nor stream

TitoYisus

I just downloaded the new version (24.0.1) and every time I try to start recording or streaming it says the same thing:

Failed to start recording
Starting the output failed. Please check the log for details.

Note: If you are using the NVENC or AMD encoders, make sure your video drivers are up to date.

My drivers are up to date, I just did updated them, so I can't find where the problem is. Also, I've been using obs for like 8-9 months and never had this problem before. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?

https://obsproject.com/logs/Vx4AApGDAhTIMQmS

koala

Get the newest graphics driver for your GPU from the Nvidia driver download website. In the log, OBS tells it finds a too old driver.

TitoYisus

Get the newest graphics driver for your GPU from the Nvidia driver download website. In the log, OBS tells it finds a too old driver.
I installed new drivers just hours before writing this post, but I'll try again. Maybe I didn't get the newest ones and just newer than the ones I had

TitoYisus

Okay. So I installed the Nvidia Geforce experience software and Got the very latest version of the drivers. I can finally record again.

Thankss ^^