Question / Help Cant here party chat

Instinct_Jaeger

I am currently using OBS to capture my PS4 remote play on my computer and when I stream, you can not here anyone in my PlayStation party's voices and I am not sure why

Narcogen

You either need a physical connection to your controller in order to capture chat, or you need to tell your PlayStation to send chat audio to Speakers. I'm not familiar with the PS4 but on the Xbox One, that is what is necessary to capture chat.

Instinct_Jaeger

You either need a physical connection to your controller in order to capture chat, or you need to tell your PlayStation to send chat audio to Speakers. I'm not familiar with the PS4 but on the Xbox One, that is what is necessary to capture chat.
My mic is bluetooth and is plugged in to my controller and connected to my PS4, when using OBS, its for some reason uses my my Macs microphone and when I plug my headset into the mac, it sounds wacky. I can here my friends voices in my headset, but you can't here their voices in the stream

Last edited:

Crisor

[QUOTE = "Instinct_Jaeger, post: 357212, membro: 151875"]
Attualmente sto usando OBS per catturare la riproduzione remota della mia PS4 sul mio computer e quando trasmetto in streaming, non puoi qui nessuno nelle voci del mio gruppo PlayStation e non sono sicuro del perché
[/ CITAZIONE]

Hai risolto ? Ho lo stesso problema