Super-easy in Adobe Audition. No complicated workarounds are needed. See this tutorial here:Hi there, great to see that the multi track is possible! My question is, is it possible to do the same thing with Adobe Audition? Many thanks
You have to install OBS ASIO plugin.Ok, I installed the ASIO plug in for OBS but I'm not seeing the ReaRoute Channels as Audio sources, also I'm having all kinds of routin problems with the RODECASTER altogether, like it rerouting the USB in an Infinite loop causing massive feedback.
I realize that this is old, but I came across it looking for a way to do multitrack on a Mac. Unfortunately, this relies on using the ASIO plugin which is Windows only.This instructions are for Windows but for sure you will find out how to translate this into Mac-language.
To get separate channels in OBS from Rodecaster Pro is not easy but feasible:
1) Install OBS
2) Install Reaper with the option ReaRoute
This will generate an ASIO interface called ReaRoute in your system
3) Install the ASIO plugin in OBS
4) Open Reaper choose Rodecaster Pro Multichannel and select 14 channels:
View attachment 64179
5) Then add tracks in Reaper. For example, Mic1 in your Rodecaster Pro is Input 3 and Sound Pad are channels 13 and 14.
View attachment 64180
6) Then in the channel add a hardware route to a ReaRoute channel. As an example Mic1 to ReaRoute 3 and SoundPad to ReaRoute 13 and 14. You could use ReaRoute 1, and ReaRoute 2 and 3, but I keep same number to clarify:
View attachment 64181
View attachment 64182
7) So now we can use separate channels in OBS for Mic1 and for SoundPad. We launch OBS and add an ASIO Input source and set it like this to add Mic 1:
View attachment 64183
8) Now add another ASIO Input for Soundpad cofigured like this:
View attachment 64184
9) Now in Reaper we arm to record the two channels (red dot left in the channel):
View attachment 64185
10) OBS will look like this:
View attachment 64186
11) Last step is to set up Mic 1 at OBS as a Mono channel. Click the gear under Mic 1 and choose Advance Sound Options and the set up Mono for that channel:
View attachment 64187
12) DONE, Start streaming or record. If you what to record from OBS in different channels go back to advanced sound options and choose the channels you want:
View attachment 64188
I hope this helps.