I'm having a bizarre issue with my webcam in OBS. If I use Device Default for the Resolution/FPS Type under properties everything is fine, but the resolution is kind of low and it's a square vs a rectangle. I have my entire layout setup around a rectangular webcam. When I click Custom instead, the video does not work unless I drop down to 800x442. This DOES give me a rectangular image which is fine, but I still have a lower quality resolution. I tried to look for drivers and such for the C920 and haven't found anything on their site just a bunch of random programs to download.
- I installed all of the programs to see if that would help and it did not.
- I have tried uninstalling the device and trying multiple USB ports.
- I have tried running as admin.
- I have tried multiple different versions of OBS software.
- I have tried waiting to see if it just needed to load (lol).
I haven't gone live with it yet since the camera is having these issues, so this isn't a LIVE issue, this is strictly just a basic issue I'm running into before I even go live.
- Asus z390-e Gaming mobo
- EVGA RTX 2070 gfx card
- 16GB 3200 RAM
- 1TB of SSD space 1.5TB of HDD space
- Internet speeds of 200+ MBPS down and like 15 MBPS upload.