Browser Dock Crashes

zovastria

I have attached the latest log and crash log. I recently switched audio devices to a mixer (focusrite Scarlett 2i2) and after the restart I'm getting issues with my OBS. Specifically, browser based docks, build in, or custom, are crashing OBS. When the browser based docks are disabled, it runs fine, and browser sources work fine.

I have tried a number of steps. Originally I was on a gpu driver from July last year, and was on OBS 28. I have updated to the latest drivers and have updated to OBS 30. No fix. Tried safemode, no fix. Tried disabling all plugins. No fix. Tried complete reinstall(uninstall, delete program files, reinstall), no fix. I don't want to delete my app data with all my settings and scenes, but I did try deleting the OBS browser folder there, and again no fix. I am at a loss as to how to fix it, it seems to be related to an issue with libcef.dll, but I cannot find any information to help.

Any help is appreciated. I can make this work for now by having my chat activity in a separate browser but i'd like to have it integrated again if I can.

Attachments

• Crash 2024-02-05 01-21-43.txt
    150 KB · Views: 18
  • 2024-02-05 01-21-15.txt
    32.3 KB · Views: 12