mucks

i have a problem with my stream; each time i stream, it's a little blurry and i dont have a clue how to fix that. i dont think it's supposed to look like this at all. here's an example of what it looks like. it doesnt really look clear compared to other people's streams. any suggestions?

example1.PNG

here's the log file as well: https://obsproject.com/logs/LX1e5mV_eaJe5Sr8

rockbottom

There's no stream session in your log but your colors are over-saturated. In OBS, change the Color Range to Partial.

Windows Game Settings, Disable
07:03:50.138: Game Bar: On
07:03:50.138: Game DVR: On

Try again, if it still looks blurry post a complete log with a streaming session.

mucks

There's no stream session in your log but your colors are over-saturated. In OBS, change the Color Range to Partial.

Try again, if it still looks blurry post a complete log with a streaming session.

i believe it's still blurry when i change the color range to partial.

here's the one with a different log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/RGEEAIy8jT_Jyx_N

mucks

also if you're telling me to disable game bar and dvr, windows isnt giving me the option to do that for some reason

rockbottom

You're re-scaling & that will cause some blurriness but Color Range is still at Full. The over-saturation is making it look even worse.

Encode Settings look OK but the log is incomplete so you'll need to check the complete log to see if you are lagging frames, if so, disable Psycho Visual Tuning.

Not critical but your running an old version of OBS.

mucks

You're re-scaling & that will cause some blurriness but Color Range is still at Full. The over-saturation is making it look even worse.

Encode Settings look OK but the log is incomplete so you'll need to check the complete log to see if you are lagging frames, if so, disable Psycho Visual Tuning.

Not critical but your running an old version of OBS.

aahh i see; is there a way i can fix the scale? also it should be partial in the new log file below

rockbottom

Don't forget to fix your scenes, having game & display captures in the same scene can cause issues. Also, I noticed your headphones are set @ 44k, if possible set them at 48K so they match OBS & your mic. If not set everything @ 44k.

mucks

Don't forget to fix your scenes, having game & display captures in the same scene can cause issues. Also, I noticed your headphones are set @ 44k, if possible set them at 48K so they match OBS & your mic. If not set everything @ 44k.

oh word? thank you for letting me know. is there another solution if i cant afford another monitor to use?