I’ve been trying to transfer videos from an old Panasonic Palmcorder to my PC, every time I press play on the device, I’m able to see a short part of the video followed by a blue screen display. These are the steps I’ve conducted so far:

1st method: I used a cheap RCA to HDMI converter + HDMI cable + video capture card USB 2.0 to my PC. Video from the Palmcorder was displayed for 2-3 seconds followed by a continuous blue screen but the audio was fine. (AV NTSC letters appeared in the top right corner of screen);

2nd method: I used a more expensive RCA to HDMI converter + new HDMI cable + new video capture card 3.0 (faster) to my PC. This time the video from the Palmcorder was displayed for 10 seconds followed by a continuous blue screen with the AV NTSC notice.
The same issue occurs when I plug the RCA to HDMI + HDMI cable to my TV's HDMI Input (without the video capture card since is not needed for this configuration).

I know the Palmcorder and the cassettes work fine because I plugged it directly to my TV's composite inputs (white, yellow & red) and I was able to play the videos without any video/audio issues.

Can anyone help me out with this issue or provide some suggestions please? Thank you!