Bitrate not stable at start of the stream

MackOcktor

Hey dear OBS community, I have an issue with my OBS bitrate right on the start of the stream. Almost each time I start my stream my bitrate goes in to the red zone and is unstable, I have to restart several times my stream in order to get a stable bitrate. Once I start and bitrate shows stable it never drops again on that stream and does not go in red zone. The server remains the same. I am really annoyed with the fact that I need to restart my stream several times to get a stable bitrate. Can you help me with that please?

PaiSand

Verify that each plugin you have installed is updated and compatible with the version of OBS you're using. Remove those that aren't. Remove any unused one.
Browser acceleration for most cases is good. Enable it.
In most case scenarios binding to IP isn't needed.
Disable HAGS
Twitch only allows 8000 Kbps for partners. Anyone else should use up to 6000 Kbps

13:18:57.578: Output 'adv_stream': Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 271 (46.1%)
Looks like you have a nasty network issue. It could be due to a bad network optimization app (undo any change), an issue on the network controller, the network adapter, the network cable, the router / modem or in the ISP network.
Around 95% (or more) of this cases are due to an issue on the ISP network. Contact them about the issues on the RTMP protocol you use for streaming.

To better understand the health of the network connection against twitch servers, please use this app:
Anything bellow 90 quality is bad and as stated before shows an issue on the network, most probably on the ISP.