Bitrate goes to 0. Specific to main twitch account. Works for test account.

deputymj

https://obsproject.com/logs/vRilLYX1djG8espm (log)

ive been having a major problem the past couple days with Twitch, which has left me unable to stream, which is frustrating me because I am so close to my goals and i have to dissapoint my viewers by canceling my streams. I have 35 mbs upload speed internet, but whenever I stream my bitrate goes down to 0-1000 kbs making it drop all my frames. I stream at 5000 bitrate 720p 60fps usually. It only does this on my main twitch account. Whenever i test stream to my secondary account for testing, it runs perfectly fine and the bitrate never goes down. So it is specific to my main twitch account. I do not know what to do and have tried everything to fix it. Please if you have had this problem before or know how to fix it, please let me know. I will be posting attachments for a pic of my OBS while streaming, OBS encoding settings, and also a twitch bandwidth test on my main account.

Attachments

• obs test.png
    obs test.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 39
  • encoder settings.png
    encoder settings.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 37
  • bandwidth test.png
    bandwidth test.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 34

qhobbes

1. Use a wired connection for streaming.
2. One of your audio devices has a sample rate that doesn't match the other. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 48000 Hz
Speakers (3- SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless): 48000 Hz
VoiceMeeter Output (VB-Audio VoiceMeeter VAIO): 44100 Hz
3. In Windows 10 versions 1809 and newer, we recommend that "Game Mode" be enabled for maximum gaming performance. Game Mode can be enabled via the Windows 10 "Settings" app, under Gaming > Game Mode.
4. Run OBS as Admin. Right click on shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok.
5. Enable Dynamic Bitrate in the Advanced Settings.

deputymj

did all this already, except the enabling dynamic bitrate because i do not want my viewers to watch a 100 bitrate stream.
none of these things fixed my stream. to this day it still doesn't work. Like I said in my post, this is specific to my main channel. no problems on my test channel.