Best settings to integrated GPU [Streaming]

drakgoku1

Which setting is best for streaming for a Ryzen Integrated GPU.

Normal config
I have tested H264 / AVC AMD, as well as x264. (I don't notice the difference)
I have tried CBR, ABR and VBR (CBR and VBR seem the most complete)
I have tried in preselection: Twitch / Youtube / Recording / High quality / Indistinguishable recording (Twitch is a bit blurry but good fps)
Advanced config
Profile level: 3.1 - 5.2 (Lower, worse quality but better performance)
I have tried the minimum and maximum QP (alternating to have better performance = worse quality sometimes) (raising it is better, worse quality)
VIDEO API Direct3D 11 (could direct3D 12 be better?)
Buffer electricity (more than recommended)
Master config

All settings have been touched

Can't quite find the perfect settings for the Ryzen.

I currently have a Ryzen 2400G and would like to know what is the best way to have smooth quality without compromising performance.
Obviously, the blurrier the more FPS, this is clear; but which configuration is the most optimal for streaming with AMD RYZEN with integrated GPU?

I think the main problem originates from the codec.
H264 / AVC AMD vs x264, but I don't find differences "at least from my computer".
NVIDIA has an alternative that recently added a new codec, while AMD continues with its own codec.
My question is, which configuration is the most optimal for recording with a Ryzen?
I understand that a cpu with gpu are not the most recommended.

Lahdo

Hey greetings,

I hope you are doing well.

Happy New Year. For the best settings I can recommend you an high bitrate. If you have an APU (Graphics integrated CPU) instead of an CPU then you may try x264 (Chip encoding). It depends on the platform where you want to stream. The best encoder out there is according the information of others the AV1-encoding. Still you would do good with an HVEC encoder.

AVC is 264. If you use AVC 6,000 bitrate it will contribute exactly 6,000 kbps for all pixel rendering at once + the audio-bitrate in kbps. So If you have 168 kbps for audio-encoding, and 6,000 kbps for video-encoding then you would have a total of 6,168 kbps. For example for non-partnered Twitch streamers the limit is 6,000 kbps for video/ 320 kbps for audio, and only AVC (Which I actually find sad) as encoder. If they would make HVEC possible then we would have nearby an approximately 50% better encoding quality, for example if you choose 6,000 kbps it encodes like if you've had choosen 12,000 kbs which means less pixelation, and less blurriness.

Too high bitrate for example if you don't owe a high-end machine can make your videos choppy, and laggy, or even your usage experience more worse since the resources needed for encoding/decoding make your computer way much slower.

Keep in mind, that you can choose x264 (for CPU, also for your 2400 G), NVENC (nvidia CPU, great encoders!), and AMD GPU's. You can also try fine tuning with some additional options, if you have any more questions or need more assistance, and aid up, to level up your knowledge, I am here for you, and will take further looks into your enquiry.

I apologize for this late response, long time ago that I put together my discipline, and will, for streaming, and so I visited OBS forum again.

This text was made by flinky fingers (+100 WPM), and was not checked. Please correct all grammar, and other stuff for your own.

Lovely Greetings,
Lahdo Gorieh, Lahdo
LinkedIn.com/in/Lahdo/
lahdo777@proton.me
steamcommunity.com/id/Lahdo/
youtube.com/c/Lahdo/
twitch.tv/Lahdo7/