Best Settings for AMD CPU/GPU Twitch

Onii893

Hey guys, i bought a new pc and want to know which settings are the best for streaming on twitch.
My specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: AMD RX 7900 XTX
Upload Speed are over 100mbs
RAM: 32GB
Resolution: 2560x1440

I tried AMD H.264, keyframe 2, max. b-frame 1, AMF: MaxNumRefFrames=4 BReferenceEnable=1 MaxConsecutiveBPictures=1 BPicturesPattern=1 HighMotionQualityBoostEnable=1, Output: 1920x1080, scalefilter: Lanczos, 60FPS

BUT if i move quick ingame my stream looks very pixelated and doesn´t look nice.

So i want to try using my CPU (x264) for streaming only. Does anyone have experience with this and can recommend good settings please?

I wish you a great weekend :)

Suslik V

Many moons ago, on this forum, was published test of all modern (at the time) media encoders...
...and it seems that nothing changed since these times. From best to worst: 1) software(x264)/NVIDIA, 2) Intel, 3) AMD.
x264 Preset as slow as no encoding overload/lag happens (look at OBS main menu View > Stats).

Use service settings:

Kortez90

Yeah, well... I'am happy user of 6800XT and yes, looks like NVENC/x264 really has better encoding, whatever you do.
Only if twitch allows 10000 or higher bitrate, that picture will be better. Until that, use x264 or buy green gpu.
Usually, my 7900X manage encoding pretty well, except one game. >_<

HQCBR
8000 Kbps
Key frames = 2
B-frames = 1
PAHighMotionQualityBoostEnable=1 EnablePreAnalysis=true PAPerceptualAQMode=1