Auto-Select Scene and Auto-End Stream

wabitta_oi

Hi,

Is there a way to automatically select a scene at the start of the stream?
And, is there a way to automatically end a stream after selecting scene?

Thank you.

FerretBomb

This could probably be done through a LUA script; I know that there are plugins to allow executing an arbitrary command after changing to a scene (check the Resources section at the top of the screen).
You could also easily do this with a Streamdeck multi-action; set one up to swap to a specific scene and then start streaming, or another to swap to a different scene, wait a specified amount of time, then end streaming.

Natively though? No, there isn't.

Lawrence_SoCal

Hi,
Is there a way to automatically select a scene at the start of the stream?
And, is there a way to automatically end a stream after selecting scene?

I think you could specify scene from command line when starting OBS... but presuming OBS already running, and you want to hit Start Streaming, and have it change Scene??? why not put into in the desired scene before hitting Start Streaming???

For me, I use Advanced Scene Switcher 1.8.1 and can auto start recording/streaming based on specific scene. I also created an empty scene and sequence into it (after copyright info posted for 2 seconds) then ends stream/recording

For me (using a Scheduled Live stream), I use the Time otion/tab in Adv Scene Switcher to switch to a specific scene at a specific time, then 10 seconds later switch to another scene. The first scene becomes video thumbnail, and starts recording *using Facebook so have to start streaming 10+ minutes in advance for Scheduled stream)
But you could easily create a Sequence so you pick a scene, and automate scene change, etc. Lots of options in that plugin, which has saved me a LOT of effort