Question / Help Audio Problems - Focusrite Scarlett 18i8

Hi all,
I have the same issue with OBS 26.1.2, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd Gen and M1 powered Mac Mini. I have enabled mic access and also full disk access for good measure but no dice. HOWEVER:

When I enabled 7.1 under audio settings, suddenly I can see all my inputs monitoring on the mixer. I don't want to stream in 7.1 for obvious reasons so this isn't a solution, but it prove that this seems to be some kind of bug. ie when eight output channels are selected, suddenly it decides to enable eight inputs and that allows the interface to be seen... or something.

I have the exact same issue.
Everything is set up fine.. I'm just getting no audio from my interface unless I have surround sound enabled in OBS. :S

Ariel Butti

Hola, disculpen que no escriba en inglés. La solución se encuentra en los dispositivos escondidos. Se encuentran en la "F" en el área de notificaciones de windows. 1.Area de notificacion.png Solo deben hacer click derecho en la F junto al reloj de Windows. 2.Menu Focusrite.pngLuego aparecerá un menú con más canales de entrada (por defecto solo viene habilitado canal 1 y 2).3.Habilitar mas canales.png Luego entre los dispositivos de grabación de windows aparecerán los canales 3 y 4, que podrán ser agregados al OBS. 4.Menu dispositivos de grabacion.pngTengo una Focusrite Scarlett 1st generation y funciona perfectamente. Espero que les sirva de ayuda. Saludos.

Mark Weiss

My MOTU 896 mk III used to work fine with OBS the last time I used it a month ago. But last night I tried to stream and the MOTU input has no audio. I made sure the sample rate matches in OBS and MOTU driver, but only OBS is deaf to this device. Adobe and Sony programs can record from the MOTU just fine. OBS update bad?