Asus Intel DG1 OEM card - Doing weird things with 1440p res?

AlanGeisse

Hi,

I am trying to make a screen recording, my screen has a 2560x1440 resolution, I did not change the scale anywhere, and if I select change scale and for example put the same resolution (2560x1440), the video is cut off on the right and bottom side. If I change the output resolution to 2560x1420 (for example) the problem persists. I tried changing the resolution to FHD (1920x1080) and there I have no problems, but looks awfull, i think there is other problem. Tried x264 too (CPU) and gives the same resoult, cut off in the right and bottom side if i try to record in 1440p.

Some data of my setup and PC:

- Already made a reinstall of OBS.

- In the same computer i have a Nvidia GPU.

- Used DP and HDMI for screen output (on DG1), they both give the same result, tried the Nvidia GPU for output of the screen and gives me the same resoult.

You can see in the screenshots that I attach my OBS configuration that I think everything is ok and quite standard. The other image is a screenshot of VLC in full screen so that it can be seen as it records, you can see that the windows taskbar is not visible and the right part is also cut off.

I dont know what is going on at all if I am being honest. Maybe display drivers are conflicting with Intel and Nvidia and i need to run DDU. Any idea?

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (294).png
    Captura de pantalla (294).png
    227.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Captura de pantalla (293).png
    Captura de pantalla (293).png
    255.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Captura de pantalla (292).png
    Captura de pantalla (292).png
    238.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Captura de pantalla (295).jpg
    Captura de pantalla (295).jpg