Resource icon

Free Another scoreboard application ^^, 1.1.0.0

HighSpeed

falken submitted a new resource:

Another scoreboard application ^^, - This scoreboard application includes automation in the background for OBS

Read more about this resource...

Hi Falken,

I have tried this score and it can be connected to OBS and running well. The Clock features are plentiful. But unfortunately there is no score for SET or Game. The SET number feature is required for sports such as Badminton, Volleyball, etc.
It would be great if You added the SET feature.

RomneyH

I've been trying this out to possibly use to broadcast some American Football games. It seems to have everything I'm looking for except "down and distance" (e.g. 4th & 3). It would be really cool to have those fields available!

JellyJellyHam

Running in to an issue with the settings export. It does not appear the json file is correctly storing the information for the key bindings.

Is there a fix to this?

Terryg

Using Windows 10, the kebind for Away + doesn't save on restarting. The value clears and replaces the value in home +
Otherwise excellent, big improvement on scoreboard +

Studio1059

It would be great to have a keybind for increasing the period number. I'm wanting to use this alongside my streamdeck alternative (Lioronboard) for remote control. Also, add me along with the other user reporting issues using any keys other than letters and numbers for keybinds. I cannot use any F keys or other characters.

Mauryn

Your design is very closed that I'm looking for. It will be nice if I can modify for the handball game which is specific due to the rules, such as temporaly exclusion(2minutes timer) for each team, or empty goal,red card . It'll also be cool to control visibility on picture adding to scene management features.
When I read comments, I believe your design is really appreciated for lot of sports(volly, tennis, ...)
The Handball game is very quick and when I stream I'm alone to make video and control score. it's why controling from one entry point is mandatory. I'm ready to develop this version if you can supply me the code. Instead of strating from scratch, your code could avoid me wasting lot of time.
I have also ideas to include statistics on scorers....
Thanks by advance,

daveshow07

This scoreboard is great for soccer. I would love the ability to input the roster for each team and then be able to display substitutes during matches if possible.

Thanks for taking the time to create this solution!

gmateu

Hi Falken
excellent plug in (I´ve been using it since March to stream rugby matchs)

Is there any way to update scoring via a cell phone (using Web Sockets)?
Thanks
GCM

Dakar

Can I use this for racetiming scoreboards?

Attachments

• scoreboard.jpeg
    scoreboard.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 170

KurtB69

Is there a way to add the Websocket password? I am going to be broadcasting some High School sporting events, and will be on a public network so I don't want to leave websockets unprotected but cannot see a way to enter the password to establish the connection.

nelphick

Like this:
Time;HomeTeam;AwayTeam
2019-07-08 10:00;Team 1;Team 2
2019-07-08 11:00;Team 3;Team 4
2019-07-08 12:00;Team 1;Team 3
2019-07-08 13:00;Team 2;Team 4
2019-07-08 14:00;Team 1;Team 4
2019-07-08 15:00;Team 2;Team 3

It uses comma or semicolon depending on your windows settings.

Hi, love your program, everything works well for me other than I don't know how to get this CSV file format to work with the application. I can't see any settings where you tell the program the filename path, alternatively is it looking for a specific file name in the active directory. Any help appreciated.

nelphick

Hi, love your program, everything works well for me other than I don't know how to get this CSV file format to work with the application. I can't see any settings where you tell the program the filename path, alternatively is it looking for a specific file name in the active directory. Any help appreciated.

Ignore this question, I found it by scrolling on the settings page.

chucklesm

Hi great app, thanks for posting. I want to highlight a bug in the keybindings on loading that reduces the functionality. I am wanting to use with Streamdeck and have set up to use function keys F19-F24, which map as as keybindings 130-135 perfectly. All is good until you restart the program.

When you hit export the Settings.json file is updated correctly, E.g.
"HomeTeamPlusKeybind":"132","HomeTeamMinusKeybind":"133","AwayTeamPlusKeybind":"134","AwayTeamMinusKeybind":"135","StartTimerKeybind":"130","StopTimerKeybind":"131"

However when I restart, the "AwayTeamPlusKeybind":"134" is loaded into the HomeTeamPlusKeybind (overwriting the 132 that was probably loaded there) and nothing is loaded into HomeTeamPlusKeybind.

Would really appreciate if you could rectify!

daryan

Is it possible to add a "Short Name" option?
For scoreboards on screen, sometimes team names might be a bit long. If we can assign a short name, like a country code for national teams as an example, I think that would make things more streamlined. I use the full names for intro screens and half time scoreboards, but sometimes battle with the timer boards during the game.

topox11

Hi great app, thanks for posting. I want to highlight a bug in the keybindings on loading that reduces the functionality. I am wanting to use with Streamdeck and have set up to use function keys F19-F24, which map as as keybindings 130-135 perfectly. All is good until you restart the program.

When you hit export the Settings.json file is updated correctly, E.g.
"HomeTeamPlusKeybind":"132","HomeTeamMinusKeybind":"133","AwayTeamPlusKeybind":"134","AwayTeamMinusKeybind":"135","StartTimerKeybind":"130","StopTimerKeybind":"131"

However when I restart, the "AwayTeamPlusKeybind":"134" is loaded into the HomeTeamPlusKeybind (overwriting the 132 that was probably loaded there) and nothing is loaded into HomeTeamPlusKeybind.

Would really appreciate if you could rectify!

Same problem.
Very good tool, too bad about this problem.
Hope it gets resolved soon.
Thanks

ddean6232

I have a couple of questions please:

1. Does the scene changer always need three mouse clicks to change to another scene?
2. What is "Update GUI remotely" in settings for?

Earvin

Hi,

very nice App.
I have a question. Is there a posibility to save my personal settings e.g colors, fonds, logos etc.?
Also I don't found the function to upload a csv file.

Thanks for a short answer
Earvin