Like this:
Time;HomeTeam;AwayTeam
2019-07-08 10:00;Team 1;Team 2
2019-07-08 11:00;Team 3;Team 4
2019-07-08 12:00;Team 1;Team 3
2019-07-08 13:00;Team 2;Team 4
2019-07-08 14:00;Team 1;Team 4
2019-07-08 15:00;Team 2;Team 3

It uses comma or semicolon depending on your windows settings.

Hi falken,

herein you said that it's possible to add a CSV File to the application.
  • But where do I put the file?
  • And how do I name it?

Cheers
Patrick

3mFM.Tech

Hi,

New to OBS & installing plugins.
Have already installed 'OBS_24.0.1' & 'obs-websocket-4.6.1-Windows-Installer.exe'
I can't seem to install Scoreboard on Win10.
Have unzipped ScoreboardApp_1_1_0_0.zip & run 'ScoreboardApp.exe'.

Capture.JPG

Get a popup error: Error when reading settings.json! Exception: Access to the path 'c:\users\rod\desktop\ScoreBoard' is denied.

cheers, Rod

FakiR

It would be nice to add columns to the CSV file that contain the path of the team logos that will be copied to the same folder as the rest of the data. Or something like that.

Sparv1

Hi Falken!

This is my first time using a plugin. I have the websocket installed, and when I connect to the URL port, OBS notify me that it is connected. However, I can't see how I add the scoreboard as a source within OBS. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Bank

This is the one bro! The best out there for convenience. Thanks.

Are you ever going to update it so we can save our settings so that it loads on the next startup?
Keeps giving me json exception error every time now following my 2nd startup, with all blank fields.

Also any upcoming update to let assign compound hotkeys (e.g. ctrl + left key)?

Cheers mate.

Bank

Hi Falken!

This is my first time using a plugin. I have the websocket installed, and when I connect to the URL port, OBS notify me that it is connected. However, I can't see how I add the scoreboard as a source within OBS. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hey bro the program itself isn't a source for OBS.

You have to create the placeholders for the Scoreboard data as sources. So when you create a Text GDI+ source in OBS you have to go find the corresponding file from the auto-generated Scoreboard output folder:

text GDI.png

Bassman

Hello,

Thank you for your app. I am using it on a laptop and am trying to set some key bindings. When I set the bindings it appears that no letters are available? Is Windows using these keys already? Do you have any advice on setting key bindings? I do not want to use numbers as I might need them for keeping score. Thanks!

mmickells

@falken

Thanks for building the app. I'm looking forward to using it. I'm trying to setup the clock to be a shot clock. It's possible that I missed it, but haven't seen this in the settings anywhere. How might I setup a seconds stop clock using this fantastic tool?

Thanks in advance for your efforts.

stuart9726

Bloody awesome App mate, exactly what i was looking for ready for the 2021 season. Only question i have. Would it be possible to have the clock count up from 45:00 for the second half by any chance? and then from 90 and 105 for Extra Time etc?

dakotadouglas

@falken would you be willing to provide the original project for me to see if I can resolve the error I get everytime I open the application, after the first time? I get a generic "object reference not set to the instance of an object", and then the overtime text box shows up. If not, let me know what info you need to troubleshoot.

we1ster

Hey bro the program itself isn't a source for OBS.

You have to create the placeholders for the Scoreboard data as sources. So when you create a Text GDI+ source in OBS you have to go find the corresponding file from the auto-generated Scoreboard output folder:

View attachment 53005

That's Fake .. I'm trying to make it work with the text fonts as you say there and it doesn't work.
the program does not auto-generate anything,

It is perfectly clear that you use the other scoreboardapp that works but does not have the timer up

Last edited:

dakotadouglas

That's Fake .. I'm trying to make it work with the text fonts as you say there and it doesn't work.
the program does not auto-generate anything,

It is perfectly clear that you use the other scoreboardapp that works but does not have the timer up

I've started using this recently with streaming for our local youth hockey, and when you open it, it does generate the folder automatically with a default location of "C:\users\[usernamehere]\desktop\ScoreBoard". To get these files to update automatically with the timer running, etc., you have to go to the Settings tab and check the box for "Update GUI remotely" from my experience.

I'm a programmer and would love to help fix parts of this application that error or bother me, but it is a functional app IMO from what I have seen. Keybinds seem to work even if the application doesn't have focus, which can be good or bad. The settings don't save automatically, you have to go to Settings tab, then "Export Settings". The app seems to run find if I don't export settings, but once I export settings, then it errors everytime I open it... but it still works and updates all the files as expected.