Resource icon

Free Animated lower thirds with control panel 2020-04-12

Felipe Fontenele

Best plugin of all that I use, I know how hard it is to do. I would like to leave a suggestion: Increasing the number of lower thirds (there are only 4), for many, like me, would be very useful. I think if the user could put the number of lowerthirds he can work with it would be nice.

andistudios

Best plugin of all that I use, I know how hard it is to do. I would like to leave a suggestion: Increasing the number of lower thirds (there are only 4), for many, like me, would be very useful. I think if the user could put the number of lowerthirds he can work with it would be nice.
I'm also new to the plugin... but i quickly figured out, that you can create up to 10 lower third presets on each one of the four layers, so you can get 40 lower thirds in total with a maximum of four individual styles. :)

jgcastror

Same as above, I think this is really a great tool and getting improvements from time to time. I would suggest: 1) Option to add more layers, from 4 to 5..., 2) Option to edit the shape of the shadow behind the text, rounded corners for example 3) I am also having issues with some special characters like accents (in spanish)

Surge42

I'm confused. What's the purpose of the memory slots? How do you add a lower third to the memory slots? They've got me really confused as to their purpose and how to make them.

NoeAL

I'm confused. What's the purpose of the memory slots? How do you add a lower third to the memory slots? They've got me really confused as to their purpose and how to make them.
Hi, there's another tool based on this one. I think you're looking for help with this another. Link: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/animated-lower-thirds-with-dockable-control-panel.1057/

I leave you an answer where I explain how the memory slots work:

Hope it helps you.

from1975 submitted a new resource:

Animated lower thirds with control panel - Lower thirds on the fly. Completely free!

Read more about this resource...
Hey, I'm presently having an issue with the software. I unintentionally dropped a secondary OBS docker on top of lower thirds (I was trying to place it next to it) and it crashed lower thirds entirely and OBS has been buggy ever since.
Errors since this happened:
- OBS no longer displays the icon for OBS, even after complete uninstall reinstall
- OBS cannot find the lower thirds docker (I title it lower thirds in the add url page, click on the lower thirds.html file to get the url, and add it to the system), but the docker's control window populates.
- I have removed and added the hotkey .lua file to the scripts
I have essentially done everything I can think of to get the program working as intended again and went so far as to remove everything, even my profiles, and start from scratch with OBS and nothing is fixing this issue. I need some help.

Thank you.

Surge42

What's up homies? I'm getting notification at my channel about how all boxes stay highlighted in red even though the Main Settings are
Turned on. I reinstalled OBS fresh and installed this tool and low and behold the problem occurs on my machine as well. Anybody have this issue? Andy ideas on a solution? If you found one I will absolutely make a video about it. Damn maybe the tool is having problems with version 26.0??

red.png

rafdee

Hi, I was wondering if there was any short cut keys to be able to control the (start/stop) the 4 lower thirds panels? Or, is there a way to be able to control this feature with Touch Portal?

kadesemowo

It's been a while I've been on the forum. Well, actually months.
I hope to catch up on updates, as well as pick up from where I stopped.

micky3knuckles

I really like this plugin. I would make a suggestion to allow this to grab text from a file, so you can marry it with other plugins that dynamically show newest followers and subs. I like a minimalistic look, but to have a lower thirds that pops up in a sequence to show this information would be fantastic

lilelö

This Plugin is really great because it is kept very simple but also adjustable.
I have just one question: Does anybody know if there is a possibility to use this plugin with shortcuts for showing and hiding? That would be really great!