Actual_Vision
New Member
Hello!
So a while back ago i comissioned someone for an alerts, which is a WEBM file, however I am currently experiencing an issue which is super annoying. x.x
Basically sometimes when I stream, then alerts can look smooth and sometimes it looks insanely choppy, see below for examples.
Does anyone know a fix which can 100% guarantee that it will always show smoothly? Its pretty annoying when it happens and ruins the experience when a new follower shows up.
I dont have the log file but the last times I've done it, its only saying, that I am running Win10, and not running as an admin.
Hardware acceleration is on in OBS.
The games that I play the most is FFXIV, Dead By Daylight, Monster Hunter World.
System Specs:
CPU: i7-10700KF
GPU: 3070ti
RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz
So a while back ago i comissioned someone for an alerts, which is a WEBM file, however I am currently experiencing an issue which is super annoying. x.x
Basically sometimes when I stream, then alerts can look smooth and sometimes it looks insanely choppy, see below for examples.
Does anyone know a fix which can 100% guarantee that it will always show smoothly? Its pretty annoying when it happens and ruins the experience when a new follower shows up.
Laggy alert:Laggy alerts - Actual_Vision on TwitchWatch Actual_Vision's Dead by Daylight clip titled "Laggy alerts" on Twitch.
|
Smooth alert:Smooth alert - Actual_Vision on TwitchWatch Actual_Vision's Monster Hunter: World clip titled "Smooth alert" on Twitch.
|
I dont have the log file but the last times I've done it, its only saying, that I am running Win10, and not running as an admin.
Hardware acceleration is on in OBS.
The games that I play the most is FFXIV, Dead By Daylight, Monster Hunter World.
System Specs:
CPU: i7-10700KF
GPU: 3070ti
RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz
Last edited: