Adding Audio delay

lebr

Hey :)
I need to add an audio delay. Unfortunately, I cannot do that. If I change the settings 0 ms to 300 ms or 4000 ms, nothing will happen. I tried it on different sources, but the problem is always there.
1608155342148.png

Leander

lebr

Ja passt perfekt :D
Das Bild ist leider langsamer als das Audio. Entschuldigung, ich kenne mich mit den Log Dateien noch nicht soo gut aus und habe vergessen die Log-Datei zu schicken, wo ich das Audio-Delay eingestellt habe. Hier ist der neue Link: https://obsproject.com/logs/ij4JLmYePjM04HPg

Das Delay will ich nur am Zoom H6 Audiogerät haben. Ich kann es jetzt gerade leider nicht anschließen, da ich es gerade nicht zur Hand habe, ich weiß nicht, ob man das auch in der Log Datei sieht

Danke!

lebr

Ok, also soll ich heute (in ca. einer Stunde) noch die Log Datei mit allen angeschlossenen Geräten schicken?

Harvey S

The Sync Offset value in Advanced Audio Properties will be heard in your output (recorded file, stream). Not in your monitoring device.
Audio monitoring in OBS is * input monitoring * not output monitoring. The best way I have found to to sync audio to video, Make a recording of a single hand clap load this video into a video editor and measure the time difference of the hands coming together and the peak in the audio. That time is your audio offset.

lebr

The Sync Offset value in Advanced Audio Properties will be heard in your output (recorded file, stream). Not in your monitoring device.
Audio monitoring in OBS is * input monitoring * not output monitoring. The best way I have found to to sync audio to video, Make a recording of a single hand clap load this video into a video editor and measure the time difference of the hands coming together and the peak in the audio. That time is your audio offset.
@Harvey S Thank you so much! It is working now. That is weird ahaha.

The only problem I have just noticed is, that the delay of the video is not always the same. It varies by about 1 Second :/