Add Remove Button to OBS Audio Mixer

beazel

I added a song as a Media Source to play during BRB, but decided to remove it since I couldn't figure out how to make it toggle on and off when the BRB was active.
I saw it added a tr
ack to the Audio Mixer.
I then tried to remove the Media Source to remove the song, but it only removed the Media Source in the Scene and continued to play in the Audio Mixer.
I am one who likes to keep things nicely sorted, and had a difficult time figuring out how to remove the song from playing on loop in every Scene despite the Media Source being deleted.
I tried re-adding the same Media Source and messing with things (re-deleting, going through filters and properties) and it didn't work.
I tried going into the Settings > Audio > Global Audio Devices to see if I could disable it and it did not show up.

My last resort was to Mute the track and Hide it in the Audio Mixer.
While this does temporarily resolve things I would VERY MUCH like to remove the audio COMPLETELY from OBS.

If anyone knows how to do this already I would appreciate some help, otherwise PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ADD A REMOVE BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!

AaronD

Did you switch away from the scene? If you're in Studio Mode, the currently-live scene cannot be edited. The edits go in just fine, but they don't affect what's live.

That's a feature, to be able to set things up just exactly how you want as a director and *then* switch to it, without the audience seeing all of your messing around.

If you're not in Studio Mode, then the edits happen immediately, live.