400MB Internet, RTX 3060ti, Xbox Series,Capture card

dankoooo:)

Hello :)

I've been trying to start streaming for almost a month, but the problem is quality. I got pixels immediately when moving faster. I don't know how to get rid of it. I can easily have 100k bitrate, but nothing will change anyway. At 30fps, it sometimes works normally, but not always.

Stream through capture card. I'm a console player and I want to stream xbox games, especially FPS games. And sometimes FIFA. But I have a capture card: Asus tuf gaming capture box (cu4k30). I used to have 2 more, I thought it would help, but it didn't help. I have no idea what I can change or modify. I tried to change almost anything. There is a possibility? Or am I just out of option? I want to stream in 1080p at 60fps .. :)

Synergist

About 6-8 Mbit/sec will suffice for 1080p60. Are you using FFmpeg, NVENC or QuickSync in OBS to encode the stream? You're probably not using the optimal encoder settings. Please post as much detail as possible about your streaming encoder configuration, system specification and an OBS log (see the Help menu and the article at the top of this forum).

dankoooo:)

I can choose only 2.
1649584310658.png

Attachments

• 2022-04-09 19-10-31.txt
    13.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 2022-04-09 17-27-39.txt
    11.8 KB · Views: 46

Synergist

OK. First of all I would recommend you use StreamFX as its NVENC implementation is a bit better. I use it with my 3080. https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/streamfx-for-obs®-studio.578/

Even if you use NVENC you should have OK results though, it will go a little pixelated on high motion. Do you have any clips you can send? Have you tried the x264 CPU encoder? Sometimes on Medium or Fast it will produce better results than NVENC for a given bit rate.

Remember you also should not stream at 12 MBit/sec to Twitch, they only allow ~6 MBit/sec including audio bit rate for non-partnered streamers. https://stream.twitch.tv/encoding/

Some games have capture problems when they run on a G-Sync or Freesync monitor. OBS sometimes has problems capturing smoothly when the canvas refresh rate is not an integer multiple of your display refresh rate. I have also noticed stuttering and poor performance with some games like Rocket League. To solve that, I have to run my monitor at 60 Hz or 120 Hz to get smoother streaming with Game Capture, or use a different capture method.

I can see you are already running 1280x720 at 30 fps, so in theory your stream should have good quality for even 6 MBit/sec bit rate.

Do you use NVIDIA Broadcast, or is it just an old installation?