Question / Help 1080p 60FPS Stream Lag (RTX 2060 Ryzen 5 2600)

Jonjy

I'm sure this is a frequent issue among OBS users but Im honestly clueless. I recently built a new PC with a Ryzen 5 2600 and RTX 2060. I've been trying to stream Apex Legends at 60FPS 1080p which I know this PC can handle. I have no lag in game, however my streams are unwatchable. Streams drop to 1-5 FPS while dropping in game, but they will raise once I land. Footage stays choppy however (same is true while attempting to record to my PC). My friends seem to have no problem streaming the game on their much older rigs, so I am very confused here. I have used many different settings presets all the way down to the lowest quality imaginable and it still happens. Any help?

Winxtinct_YT

Nothing to do with the internet. Got the same issue and no fix so far. As far i understood it is a problem with Apex not your PC or internet.
Will post a solution if i find one.

twoswiifttv

I'm sure this is a frequent issue among OBS users but Im honestly clueless. I recently built a new PC with a Ryzen 5 2600 and RTX 2060. I've been trying to stream Apex Legends at 60FPS 1080p which I know this PC can handle. I have no lag in game, however my streams are unwatchable. Streams drop to 1-5 FPS while dropping in game, but they will raise once I land. Footage stays choppy however (same is true while attempting to record to my PC). My friends seem to have no problem streaming the game on their much older rigs, so I am very confused here. I have used many different settings presets all the way down to the lowest quality imaginable and it still happens. Any help?
Did you find the answer? I have a rtx 3060 ryzen 5 3600 and obs tells me I have encoding issues and stutters my stream