For more information on JASTG, read the GitLab repository. This provides more in-depth detail about the program and even has fixes to common errors. It is recommended to view the repository on GitLab so you can download the latest release of JASTG.
JASTG or Just Another Song Title Grabber is a...
Deleted member 379150
now playing text
This application allows users to show the playing song without worrying too much about the setup. Ideally you'll install the extension, start a service, and you are good to go.
In contrast to other tools, the current song is shown with a minimal delay (often none). Additionally, you can run...
Supported Music Software
- and more..
Install & Usage
- Download the software from the 'Releases'.
- Extract the zip file to any folder you want.
- Now open OBS/XSplit
- Create a new Text Layer (for OBS: "Text (GDI+)") that is reading its text from a file.
Step 1: Install the script
First, go the OBS Lyrics script and download the zip file. Extract it and inside you will find a lyrics.lua file. Add that file to your OBS scripts and open up the script properties.
Step 2: Add a song
Now, you can open the script properties and you find that you can...
An OBS Lua script for managing and displaying lyrics to any text source in your OBS scene.
PLEASE NOTE: All documentation has moved to https://github.com/amirchev/OBS-Lyrics/
A huge thanks to DCStrato for mostly taking over this project and taxilian for his contributions as well.
What is Songify?
Songify fetches the currently playing song from Spotify, YouTube (Chrome), Nightbot and many more players and saves it to a text file. Just like magic.
Gets the currently playing song and saves it as following: Artist - Title (Whitespaces are for a better marquee in...
Displaying the current song playing on Spotify!
1. Create a folder and extract the zip file in the folder.
2. Open OBSCurrentlyPlaying.exe
3. Go to OBS create a text source then press tick "Read from file" then select the text file where you placed in the folder you first created...