This application allows users to show the playing song without worrying too much about the setup. Ideally you'll install the extension, start a service, and you are good to go.
In contrast to other tools, the current song is shown with a minimal delay (often none). Additionally, you can run...
Supported Music Software
- and more..
Install & Usage
- Download the software from the 'Releases'.
- Extract the zip file to any folder you want.
- Now open OBS/XSplit
- Create a new Text Layer (for OBS: "Text (GDI+)") that is reading its text from a file.
Step 1: Install the script
First, go the OBS Lyrics script and download the zip file. Extract it and inside you will find a lyrics.lua file. Add that file to your OBS scripts and open up the script properties.
Step 2: Add a song
Now, you can open the script properties and you find that you can...
How to use:
Download the script and open it with OBS.
Add some songs to the script and save them.
Select the text source for displaying the lyrics. Set the amount of lines to display, default is 2. Optionally, you can setup hotkeys to control the lyrics display.
Select a song from the song...
What is Songify?
Songify fetches the currently playing song from Spotify, YouTube (Chrome), Nightbot and many more players and saves it to a text file. Just like magic.
Gets the currently playing song and saves it as following: Artist - Title (Whitespaces are for a better marquee in...
Displaying the current song playing on Spotify!
1. Create a folder and extract the zip file in the folder.
2. Open OBSCurrentlyPlaying.exe
3. Go to OBS create a text source then press tick "Read from file" then select the text file where you placed in the folder you first created...