JASTG - Just Another Song Title Grabber

Free JASTG - Just Another Song Title Grabber 0.0.0.1

For more information on JASTG, read the GitLab repository. This provides more in-depth detail about the program and even has fixes to common errors. It is recommended to view the repository on GitLab so you can download the latest release of JASTG.

JASTG or Just Another Song Title Grabber is a program that lets you grab the currently playing song from the window title of your media player. It supports all media players that place the song title on the window. This program works by getting the name of the media player (You supply this) and then searches for that process, gets its title, and displays it to a file. This all works silently after you entered the required information.

Let's start off with an example. We will demonstrate Spotify.

Since we know the process name is ("spotify.exe"), we can enter this in the text-box. Then in the second text-box we will enter the strings we want to remove. I recommend entering:

"Advertisement"
"Spotify Free"
"Spotify Premium"

which will make sure none of those strings are included in the song title. Then we start the program and add the created text-file: ("SongName.txt") as a source to our OBS scene.

JASTG supports all media players but has been tested so far with:

- Spotify
- Audacity
- VLC Media Player
- Winamp
- Web Browsers that are playing media.
- FooBar2000

Some media players require string formatting. An example would be Winamp. You need to add its watermark to the string removal box for a nicer looking output.

To download JASTG, go to the download page and click the "Download Now" button in the "Other" tab of the releases section on GitLab. This will automatically download JASTG.

I hope you enjoy JASTG. JASTG is also open-source so feel free to view the source-code as you like. This also helps with me since it proves the software is safe.
Reactions: Winsslow
Author
Deleted member 379150
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings