UP Deck

Free UP Deck 2.1.19

Works absolutely perfect.
Absolutely fantastic. Allows you to perform every single idea you have. The limit is your imagination
This is by far the best stream deck solution, thank you!!!!!!!!!
This is a fantastic product. Having the new web interface makes it much easier to copy logic between different decks. Having multiuser allows me to give a version of my deck to the 'talent' in a show so they can control certain aspects of the production. This has made my life much easier.
Just an amazing work. It is a 100% professional app. Thanks a lot for share with us your development
Been meaning to leave a review on here, this is an excellent product with great support. Why pay for the touchscreen device (you know which one) when you already own one (i.e. your phone)? This is the power of an open source platform. It takes a little bit of programming skill (though videos walk you through it), but the end result is an awesome transition tool on your phone/tablet. Super nice dev BTW.
An amazing tool! Indeed, he must have a future for OBS. He is not a competitor.
Amazing app!
Very flexible and powerful!

P.S. Bought full version for iOS.
A must have for OBS! Object animation, fake camera movements and do several commands on a push of a button!
Very usefull app! Waiting for more updates.
Works flawlessly! Purchased! Adds tons of power and a few features I was needing in OBS!
Simply wonderful idea, adoring every second using! I already made the purchase and I recommend it to friends!