Transition Table

Transition Table 0.2.7

The transition tables work very slickly and very well! GOOD STUFF!
the plugin is fine exeldro your plugins are very creative I am interested in your plugins
Such a powerful tool. Thank you!
This is exactly what I was looking for to better control my transitions, thank you
I have been using transition tables almost as long as its been out, awesome tool once you learn the settings. I just updated to OBS 28 and had to install the transition tables again, however none of my transitions came with it. I have well over 200 transitions programmed for my church and this would be a nightmare to have to redo. Please help>
Its actually pretty great comped to the last iteration, though I liked the grid format. This is much easier to learn, faster, all around streamlined to be honest. 5/5 my man!
Perfect implementation of a feature that should have been built into OBS in the first place.
Most of the UX requests have been added and updated. Fantastic for complicated OBS setups especially!
I liked the version, it's fine, it has more things, very good, exeldro
Works great and does exactly what it says. I appreciate the MacOS support on Day 1.
Love it!
Awesome, Works great... Thank you :)
Nice and easy
Really nice, very user-friendly and adds a nice professional touch when moving between scenes. Nice job!
Continuing to love this. Two questions/ideas:

1) Would it be possible to make it so if a scene is duplicated, the original transition table settings automatically transfer over?

2) Would it be possible to add a "Add Reverse" feature (name needs work), where once you set the from >> to, you can automatically set the to >> from with the same settings (or still having the option to change transition/duration settings)?
Exeldro
Exeldro
Idea 1 is difficult, because there is no good way in OBS for plugins to detect that a scene is duplicated.
Idea 2 is possible, I need to think about the best way to implement that, maybe I just need to add a swap button between the from and to.
Does exactly what it says on the tin! - Great Plugin
Time saving and easy to set transitions between scenes
Best way to control Scenes switching!
@Exeldro this is a very useful and powerful plugin to change in a very fast and clear way the config of transitions and I love the way it works.

Thanks you very much for such handy tool. I use it a lot.

NOTE: You are credited as 'Plug-ins Creator' at the credits of my 'Streams' at the end of them. ;)
Extremely simple to use, yet allows complex setups. Definitely a fan of this from the beginning and can't wait to see where it may be headed. Exeldro has done it again, everyone!

(btw the built in search functionality of this is top notch. Really makes it clear what you're working with)