Transition Table

Transition Table 0.2.7

Best way to control Scenes switching!
not work at OBS 27.4.2 but only OBS 27.4.2 work with free ver of StreamFX
Exeldro
Exeldro
For OBS 27 use version 0.2.3 or lower
Such a powerful tool. Thank you!
It's very good plugin. I would love to see two additional features, which would allow to make better setups:
1. Making "wildcard" rules, for example: From any scene which has "MS -" in name by typing "*MS - *" in "From"
2. Priorities - right now I have colliding rules with the "Any" setting, and it chooses not the one I want.
I agree with user Volti below; the new Transition Table is certainly a downgrade from the old Matrix grid view, which was much more convenient at a glance. Here, with the new "Table" UI, you have to select each scene individually from a drop-down menu, and then do the same with the scene you are trying to transition TO. Some may call this a "cleaner, less cluttered look", but I call it a step backwards.

It would be awesome if the "Matrix" button was more than just a preview, and was actually interactive; available as the classic Transition Matrix option that users could opt for over the new layout somehow.

That said the last version of Matrix was certainly clunky and aging, and the Matrix button in Table is pretty polished by comparison, even without interactivity.
I liked the version, it's fine, it has more things, very good, exeldro
Its actually pretty great comped to the last iteration, though I liked the grid format. This is much easier to learn, faster, all around streamlined to be honest. 5/5 my man!
the plugin is fine exeldro your plugins are very creative I am interested in your plugins
It's okay if you've never tried OBS Transition Matrix, but this one is definitely worse.
Transition Table, regardless of their actually bugs, works really good if you have something like 5 scenes.
In my case, I have more than 30 scenes, all of them are connected to each other with different settings. It's a headache set every single scene and very slow when you have a lot.
It would be great to have a section similar to Transition Matrix.
Does exactly what it says on the tin! - Great Plugin
Perfect implementation of a feature that should have been built into OBS in the first place.
I have been using transition tables almost as long as its been out, awesome tool once you learn the settings. I just updated to OBS 28 and had to install the transition tables again, however none of my transitions came with it. I have well over 200 transitions programmed for my church and this would be a nightmare to have to redo. Please help>
The transition tables work very slickly and very well! GOOD STUFF!
Great plugin! Need an update for OBS 28
Exeldro
Exeldro
latest test version can be found here:
https://github.com/exeldro/obs-transition-table/actions/runs/2897719685
it should release shortly after OBS version 28 is released
@Exeldro this is a very useful and powerful plugin to change in a very fast and clear way the config of transitions and I love the way it works.

Thanks you very much for such handy tool. I use it a lot.

NOTE: You are credited as 'Plug-ins Creator' at the credits of my 'Streams' at the end of them. ;)
Works great! I only have one request. The request would be to add an option to toggle specific transition overrides on and off, so I don't have to delete them when I want to bypass them (and add a global table bypas - all ideally with hotkeys).
Completely unusable UI/UX in it's current state. Can't easily edit the table, the items dissapear when you add them, have to constantly delete and re-add, and close/open to refresh. Just make it a table that I can edit!
Fantastic tool to get full control over individual transitions per scene.
Most of the UX requests have been added and updated. Fantastic for complicated OBS setups especially!
This is exactly what I was looking for to better control my transitions, thank you