Transition Table

Transition Table 0.2.7

Time saving and easy to set transitions between scenes
Continuing to love this. Two questions/ideas:

1) Would it be possible to make it so if a scene is duplicated, the original transition table settings automatically transfer over?

2) Would it be possible to add a "Add Reverse" feature (name needs work), where once you set the from >> to, you can automatically set the to >> from with the same settings (or still having the option to change transition/duration settings)?
Exeldro
Exeldro
Idea 1 is difficult, because there is no good way in OBS for plugins to detect that a scene is duplicated.
Idea 2 is possible, I need to think about the best way to implement that, maybe I just need to add a swap button between the from and to.
Really nice, very user-friendly and adds a nice professional touch when moving between scenes. Nice job!
Nice and easy
Awesome, Works great... Thank you :)
Love it!
Works great and does exactly what it says. I appreciate the MacOS support on Day 1.
Pretty decent, but not very userfriendly to work with.

Few things to improve UX could be Transition rename auto update. The ability to double click on any transition table in the list to directly update it instead of having to re-enter it again to set it again. The ability to search on names anywhere in the name - and not just starting with the name. So if a scene is called "Scene B" you should be able to type B and have it show up, not just "Scene".
Awesome plugin, thanks so much for the hard work ! Cheers mate
Thank you so much for your work.
Excellent tool! Thanks a ton!
This is a well needed update to the Transition Override Matrix plugin. Exeldro doing an absolute top notch job once again!
Thanks for such a nice plugin <3
This is an amazing Plug In! Thing are getting simpler with this! Great Job!!
Extremely simple to use, yet allows complex setups. Definitely a fan of this from the beginning and can't wait to see where it may be headed. Exeldro has done it again, everyone!

(btw the built in search functionality of this is top notch. Really makes it clear what you're working with)