StreamNotifier

OBS Python StreamNotifier 3.0

Textlogo.png
Version 3.0​

I'm thrilled to announce the latest release of StreamNotifier - version 3.0! Formerly known as OBScord, StreamNotifier is your go-to solution for seamless integration between OBS and Discord, allowing you to effortlessly notify your community when you go live.

What's New​

Dynamic Fields for Enhanced Customization​

Version 3.0 introduces a groundbreaking feature: Dynamic Fields. With Dynamic Fields, you can now personalize your Discord notifications like never before. Configure up to 10 custom fields, each with its own title and description, to tailor your notifications precisely to your audience's needs. Whether you want to showcase current game information, upcoming events, or community announcements, Dynamic Fields offer unparalleled flexibility and customization options.

Upgrade Instructions​

Ready to elevate your streaming experience with StreamNotifier 3.0? Follow these simple steps to upgrade:

1. Download the Latest Version: Head over to the StreamNotifier GitHub repository and download the latest release.
  2. Replace Your Current Script: Swap out your existing OBScord.py script with the updated version.
  3. Update OBS Settings: If necessary, adjust your OBS settings to ensure seamless compatibility with the latest version of StreamNotifier.

Getting Started with StreamNotifier​

New to StreamNotifier? No problem! Here's how to get up and running in no time:

1. Install Python 3.11: StreamNotifier requires Python 3.11 or higher. Don't have Python installed? No worries! You can download it from the official Python website.
  2. Install discord_webhook: Open a terminal or command prompt and run pip install discord_webhook to install the required dependency.
  3. Add StreamNotifier to OBS: Open OBS, navigate to Tools > Scripts, and click the + button to add StreamNotifier to your OBS setup.
  4. Configure StreamNotifier: Customize your notification messages, embeds, and Dynamic Fields to suit your streaming style and audience preferences.

Creating a Discord Webhook​

Before you can start sending notifications with StreamNotifier, you'll need to create a Discord webhook. Here's how:

1. Create a Text Channel: In your Discord server, create a new text channel where you want the notifications to appear. You can name it something like #stream-notifications.
  2. Server Settings: Right-click on the text channel and select Edit Channel.
  3. Integrations Tab: In the channel settings, navigate to the Integrations tab.
  4. Webhooks: Click on the Webhooks option, then click Create Webhook.
  5. Customize: Give your webhook a name, and optionally, customize the avatar using an image URL.
  6. Copy the Webhook URL: Once created, copy the webhook URL provided. This URL is unique to your webhook and will be used to send notifications from StreamNotifier.

Using the Discord Webhook with StreamNotifier​

Now that you have a Discord webhook set up, here's how to use it with StreamNotifier:

1. Open OBS: Launch OBS and navigate to Tools > Scripts.
  2. Add StreamNotifier: Click the + button to add StreamNotifier to OBS.
  3. Configure Settings: In the StreamNotifier settings, paste the Discord webhook URL into the Webhook URL field.
  4. Customize Messages: Customize your notification messages, embeds, and Dynamic Fields to your liking.
  5. Save Settings: Once you've configured StreamNotifier to your preferences, click close to save your settings.
  6. Start Streaming: When you start streaming, StreamNotifier will automatically send notifications to your Discord channel using the configured webhook.
By following these steps, you'll be able to create a Discord webhook and seamlessly integrate it with StreamNotifier to keep your community informed and engaged during your streams.

Share Your Feedback​

I value your feedback! If you encounter any issues, have suggestions for improvement, or want to share your experience with StreamNotifier, please join the conversation on the StreamNotifier GitHub repository. Your input helps me enhance StreamNotifier for the entire streaming community.

Help?​

Need help with using the script just mail me an email and i can personally help you
email: service@shadowokami.com

Whats Next?​

The next Goal for me is to rewrite this script as a Plugin for OBS so stay tuned

Happy streaming with StreamNotifier version 3.0!
Author
ShadowOkami
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Latest updates

1. Version 3.0 is out

What's New Dynamic Fields for Enhanced Customization Version 3.0 introduces a groundbreaking...
  2. 2.0 version mit Lite und Full Edition

2.0 version mit Lite und Full Edition Lite ohne Fields Full 2 Fields