Songify Slim

Free Songify Slim v1.0.2

# What is Songify Slim?

Songify Slim is a slimmed down version of my original software Songify. Songify Slim was brought to life because Spotify decided to shut down the local API which Songify was originally built on.

# What does it do?

It fetches the currently playing song from Spotify and saves it to a text file. Just like magic.
Note: It can take up to 1 second for it to refresh the song.

# Features?

• Gets the currently playing song and saves it as following: 'Artist - Title ' (Whitespaces are for a better marquee in your streaming software of choice!)
  • Automatically start with windows (trust me, it is QoL)
  • Minimize to the system tray, feels like it isn't running at all.
  • Switch between Dark and Light theme, not that it matters since it's minimized most of the time...
  • Oh and colors, yeah a lot of colors actually. 23 if I counted that right.

# Troubleshooting
If you don't see anything happen in the Live Output try switching songs and make sure this option is turned off!

# Connect with me!
Author
Inzaniity
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest updates

1. Added Custom Pause Text

Added the function to set a custom text when Spotify ist paused. To do so: Enable it in the...
  2. About-Tab and better Updater

+ Added 'About' tab, opens with the "about" button in the top row + Added Buttons for Donations...
  3. Re-Coded, new Release

Hey guys, I recoded Songify Slim, check it out!

Latest reviews

Simply works
Inzaniity
Inzaniity
Thanks for your review!
Sorry, but I'm new to this... so the viewer on the channel just has to type !sr whatever and it populates in the list in your app? So then does it automatically switch to the song? And also, does the app tell the user what to type in in the chat? Sorry!
Inzaniity
Inzaniity
So after you connect to twitch and allow spotify usage. The users just have to type !sr SPOTIFY_URI and the song will get in the list which is visible when you click on Songrequests in the upper left.
Works great!
Inzaniity
Inzaniity
Thanks for your review! :)