scrab

scrab 1.2

Hello! This worked perfectly before, but after updating to OBS 28 I have an issue. Scrab is still able to appear over obs to let me select what to screenshot, but when I press enter the image disappears and is not saved.
I like it! I think I may end up using it to thank users...once Shadow.tech adds the second screen feature to their Android app. Ok... (sigh) I, now, know I'm going to uninstall it until then or I'll forget about it. Dang it, I know I'll most likely forget but... (sigh) that's ok...... (thinks) You know what, I'll keep it installed!
Works as intended. Just a note to people who aren't very techy like me. When you edit the global.ini file, you want to make sure you DON'T put the curled brackets around the directory you choose to have the scrabs/screenshots saved to. Universalp put those brackets to emphasise that directory as a placeholder. When I put the curled brackets around the directory, the screenshots wouldn't save so I was left wondering what was going on for like 20 minutes. Also, apparently you just want single backslashes for the directory format.
Works exactly as described. Simple and easy to use.