Scoreboard+ (Windows) (macOS)

Free Scoreboard+ (Windows) (macOS) 1.8.1

First.PNG
First.PNG

Hello Everyone it has been a while since I have updated this program. I am very sorry for the delay but I finally made an update 1.7.10Dev that includes these down below. Enjoy the program and hopefully I can be more active with this program in the future.
Changelog:
1.7.10Dev:
Fix Bugs and Glitches
Added Countdown Input Box for easy use
Added reset score button
Better look for setting tab. Below.
Setting.PNG

Changed buttons size and name. Ex:UpdateTeamname->UpdateTeamN
Added Console Tab Coming soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coming Soon:
Console Tab
And More... Please leave a suggestions in the comments.
Hello People this is another update for Scoreboard+ just a little update. Here is some things that has been added:
-Swap Button
-Fixed Stopwatch glitches
-Added Tab for setting

Please report me the bugs/glitches in the discussion page!
Hi this is just a glitch and bug fix for 1.7.6 no version update just a glitches fixes
Hello everybody this is ha0511kr/Ian this is another update it's a little update just because there was glitches and bug found in the program so I wanted to fix it so here is the update.
Added/Fixed:
-Added +2 button for basketball.
-Added stopping at predefined time to the 'Timer'
-Fixed bugs/glitches with Timer/Stopwatch

Please report me the bugs/glitches in the discussion page!
Sorry for the delay. But anyway, here is 1.7.5.
Fixed a lots of bugs or glitches that I found and here is what I added.
Added/Fixed:
-Added Millisec to the stopwatch
-Fixed bug with Timer and stopwatch that was in 1.7.2
-Added suggetions from Jules_B: Stopwatch being stopped in predefined time

More things are going to be added and thank you to Jules_B for letting me know glitches and suggetions!

Please report me the bugs/Glitches in the discussion page!
Small Update:
Fixed Bug/Glitches
View attachment 5400
This Scoreboard is a great way to use when your Livestreaming Games, Livestreaming Sports(Timer) and also when you need a timer! Here is some features with pictures.
View attachment 5400
View attachment 5405
This scoreboard includes everything you need for basic scoreboard it has two buttons which is "Adding zero to minute" if you want to look nicer and "Adding milliseconds below one minute" when your livestreaming sports here is more pictures.
View attachment 5401
The new added features to 1.7 is the new stopwatch(still in dev) so when ever you need a stopwatch here you go!
View attachment 5401
Also new added feature to 1.7 is the hotkey. Well you should be wondered there was already hotkey for 1.3. Well in 1.7 hotkey is reprogrammed to work anytime without timer/stopwatch being on it also now feature stop/start timer(Left Alt).
View attachment 5408
Here is the picture with milliseconds turned on.
View attachment 5404
You can also turn the milliseconds off when you do not need it.
View attachment 5409
Incase if you want to check if it has any virus.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Scoreboard supports any streaming software that allows you to input file text files. Remember this is my first GUI program that I made so please if there is any bug or glitches please let me know here or my email down below.

Things that will be added/To do:
  • Fix Glitches and Bugs from timer or scoreboard
  • Add Icon to the program.
  • Able to set Hotkeys
  • Remote with network
  • Added setting page
  • And your suggestions(if I can).
If you have any questions or suggetions please let me know in the comments or contact me in at , Thank you and enjoy the program.

Attachments

• first.PNG
    first.PNG
    12 KB · Views: 216
  • Countup.PNG
    Countup.PNG
    62.9 KB · Views: 230
  • Hotkey.PNG
    Hotkey.PNG
    56 KB · Views: 219
  • fith.PNG
    fith.PNG
    65 KB · Views: 201
  • fourth.PNG
    fourth.PNG
    64.7 KB · Views: 184
  • Second.PNG
    Second.PNG
    61.6 KB · Views: 175
  • Name.PNG
    Name.PNG
    66.1 KB · Views: 182
  • Third.PNG
    Third.PNG
    62.7 KB · Views: 201
  • virus.PNG
    virus.PNG
    280.4 KB · Views: 213
first.PNG
This Scoreboard is a great way to use when your Livestreaming Games, Livestreaming Sports(Timer) and also when you need a timer! Here is some features with pictures.
first.PNG

Second.PNG

This scoreboard includes everything you need for basic scoreboard it has two buttons which is "Adding zero to minute" if you want to look nicer and "Adding milliseconds below one minute" when your livestreaming sports here is more pictures.
Countup.PNG

The new added features to 1.7 is the new stopwatch(still in dev) so when ever you need a stopwatch here you go!
Countup.PNG

Also new added feature to 1.7 is the hotkey. Well you should be wondered there was already hotkey for 1.3. Well in 1.7 hotkey is reprogrammed to work anytime without timer/stopwatch being on it also now feature stop/start timer(Left Alt).
Third.PNG

fourth.PNG

virus.PNG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Scoreboard supports any streaming software that allows you to input file text files. Remember this is my first GUI program that I made so please if there is any bug or glitches please let me know here or my email down below.

• Able to set Hotkeys
  • Added setting page
If you have any questions or suggetions please let me know in the comments or contact me in at ha0511kr.com@gmail.com, Thank you and enjoy the program.

Attachments

• fith.PNG
    fith.PNG
    65 KB · Views: 90
  • Hotkey.PNG
    Hotkey.PNG
    56 KB · Views: 92
  • Sixed.PNG
    Sixed.PNG
    61.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Name.PNG
    Name.PNG
    66.1 KB · Views: 81
View attachment 5312
View attachment 5312
View attachment 5313
View attachment 5314
View attachment 5317
View attachment 5319
With Scoreboard 1.3 You can now put name into the scoreboard.
View attachment 5316
Also with 1.3 Hotkey has been added with press of Left, and Right Ctrl.
View attachment 5318

• Able to set Hotkeys
If you have any questions or suggetions please let me know in the comments or contact me in at Thank you and enjoy the program.

Attachments

• Scoreboard.PNG
    Scoreboard.PNG
    11.6 KB · Views: 233
  • fith.PNG
    fith.PNG
    65 KB · Views: 229
  • fourth.PNG
    fourth.PNG
    64.7 KB · Views: 221
  • Name.PNG
    Name.PNG