Scoreboard+ (Windows) (macOS)

Free Scoreboard+ (Windows) (macOS) 1.8.1

Download:
Windows Version: Click Here
Mac: Version: Click Here

How to use Scoreboard+ Tut. Click Here
Main.PNG

Scoreboard+ is no longer updated/maintained by the developer. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Scoreboard+ is a scoreboard software that allows you to put a scoreboard in your live stream through .txt or .xml files. It is easy to setup using the tutorial video linked above. There are plenty amounts of options you can tweak to get you the perfect scoreboard in your live stream. This scoreboard can be used in sports games, e-sports, or any where when scoreboard is necessary.

Capture.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture.PNG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This scoreboard supports any streaming software that allows you to input text files. Please report any bugs and glitches in the software through the email. Thank you.

If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know in the comments or contact me at ha0511kr.dev@gmail.com. Scoreboard+ is no longer updated/maintained by the developer. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Source code: Click Here!

Donations: https://goo.gl/fQD3gI

Thank you to Sickmind33 for making an icon for Scoreboard+!

Version_Info:_1_8_1_Dev
Version_Info:_1_0_Dev
Author
ha0511kr
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from ha0511kr

Latest updates

1. Source Code/Open Source Avaliable + 2.0 Coming

Hello everyone, just letting you know the source code is available: Click Here. If you want to...
  2. New update for Mac

Hello everyone this is a new update for OSX(mac) which features the same thing in 1.8.1 in...
  3. New Update for Scoreboard+

Hello everyone this is Ian and I got a new update for you that fixes glitches and added new...

Latest reviews

just what I was looking for.
This is one of the most amazing plugins I have ever used for OBS. It is very simple to use and very powerful. Just what I needed :)