Scene Notes Dock

Scene Notes Dock 0.2.0

Great resource, I would love to see this with a "flip" view to facilitate viewing notes on a mirrored teleprompter.
Really helpful tool.
Awesome Exeldro Thanks for the great plugins
I love it! When I start working with a plugin sometimes it's not straight forward. Sometimes the default setting doesn't give me much to go on. I sometimes think it might not be intended for my Mac. However, after playing around with it I might get it to work. I was thinking wouldn't it be great if I could take "notes" to remember the settings if I don't go back to it for a while and VOILA! I remembered I had downloaded Exeldro's plugin a while back and this allows me to do this! Thank You Exeldro!
Very good. But it lacks some advanced features like the way to add a global note for all notes, and a way to automatically save notes in HTML files with the name of the scene, to avoid bloating the scene collection with extra lines (it can be already heavy if we had tens of scenes).
Overal a good concept.
I would like to be able to use Markdown formatting AND have it read/write to a file so I can use the notes in other tools such as Obsidian.md
excellent !
Such a useful plugin! Thanks so much
Such a simple concept expertly executed. So handy you'd think it would have been a part of OBS already. Highly recommended! Works with OBS 28.
Very handy tool for keeping a track of all your scene-specific to-do's, to-don'ts, tips and tricks, and what not.
GREAT JOB
This plugin is extremely, extremely, useful and handy and every positive description you want to put here @exeldro.

I love the way it can be configured and how it works in a so easy way as hell. I use it everytime to write descriptions and technical things and also notes to remember in each scene I create, the way I cannot forget anything.

Thanks you a lot for your hard work on this one too.

NOTE: You are credited as 'Plug-ins Creator' at the credits of my 'Streams' at the end of them. ;)
Fantastic plugin!! A must have if you want to keep track and keep notes for all your scenes in your production!
EXCELLENT plugin for OBS! :D Super thankful for all the hard work from this creator! :)
This plugin comes in clutch! Thank you good sir Exeldro.
Simple and useful. I use to copy and paste other streamers that put the link on game chat or things to remember during the stream.
Legend!
So useful for taking notes during the stream. Thank you Exeldro!
Thank you for all your wonderful plugins. I enjoy them all. The OBS community are indebted to you. Thank you sir.
Simple and effective! Thanks so much for time and effort Exeldro