Scale To Sound

Scale To Sound 1.2.3

Is There a 32 Bit windows version?
Great plugin, but how can I make .ini language files?
Works great!
Contains a trojan horse??? Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml
Qufy
Qufy
It's a false positive, use the zip instead
Thank you for good plugin. I m using on Windows 10.
So I tried to install on mac os 13.4, plugin not show on OBS effect filter list.Of course i put exacted folder into instructed folder.
How can i fix it? OBS version is 29.1.1
Works as advertised, well made and very useful!
I had the same issue as KlutchPotato, although I am on a MBP M1. The fix I found was that I had Scale To Sound in the wrong plugin folder. I made sure to follow the path that was given in the instructions, not the path that I had originally tried, which was opening the package contents in Finder and accessing the plugin folder that way. You have to access the Library in the GO dropdown in Finder (Press Option when GO dropdown is showing, then Library will appear) Then make sure you are in the MacintoshHD Library to access obs_studio
Thanks for this cool plugin.
I tried this with my midi piano vst to increase a line from 0 to 100% size based on the volume.
I don't know if the way it responds is due to the differences in absolute volume versus the way humans perceive volume, but it seems that the very softest sounds I can produce on my piano result in a line length of 50% or more, and the very loudest are close to 100%. I can reach the 100% with my loudest transients (the initial attack), but can never reach less than 50% with my softest transients. If I hold the note, it will eventually diminish in size down to zero, but not with the initial attack.
It might be interesting to have an option to specify the amount of scale to be applied across the spectrum, such as the way some photo editing software and some midi software allow one to specify a response curve which map input values to output values...
Or maybe an option to respond to transients only... but that might be difficult when many notes are playing at once...
Great filter!

It would be great to add layer rotation!)
Qufy
Qufy
For doing anything other than basic scaling with sound you can check out Exeldro's Move Transition plugin, it includes an Audio Move filter that can change pretty much everything
I really like this plugin, but when I turn the filter off, the text object that was bumpin is a different size, a little smaller or whole bunch bigger and have to zoom way out of the canvas to sometimes find the object. I end up deleting and bringin up another.
What's the issue and how can I keep the same scale, the lock. Or is it possible my audio gate could have something to do with it?
Qufy
Qufy
Definitely a bug, I'll try to fix it soon. Are there any other filters on the plugin? Do you click the eye in the filters list or does another plugin turn it off? What OS are you on?
Super simple and lots of fun. I'm using it for my Halloween stream to make dancing skeletons get bigger and smaller with my voice. If I were to change anything I would give the ability to respond to ALL audio sources, desktop and mic.
Great result for music vizualization. Even better when also used with the spectralizer plugin. Only wished there was a MacOS version of it.
This works INCREDIBLY well. Used it to make my logo bump to the music while on the Starting Soon screen.
One note for dev: Add ability to scale over 100%, and add volume ceiling (audio DB level for highest zoom)
Does exactly what it advertises, makes for a super simple way to get some nice looking audio feedback icons! :D