A new name for the project and a new update to the project.
I fixed the problem related to the last followers. From now on, a JSON file will be created in the folder that lists all the followers of his Picarto channel. This will allow to know afterwards to make comparisons with new followers and those who were already subscribed to the channel. On the other hand it can enlarge the text including the last followers.

Many changes have been made for these changes in particular:
  • A text file in which we find the last followers
  • No more graphical interface, instead a config file to set up.
The software is meant to be less heavy and easier to use.
The next step would be to import all the code for OBS studio to be used as a script.