Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

Awesome plugin!! Thank you!
As a suggestion, it would be great to be able to see information of each stream.
Its Awesome Plugin Thank You!!.... im waiting this plugin for OBS on Mac Os
thank you for the new update for 28.0
I could not find profile path of Streaming created under multirtmp plugin. I'm looing for profile path to start streaming commandline.
Escellent!!!
Excellent ! what i'm seaking / searching for
thanks!!
The plugin is great but, unfortunately, its connections don't start/stop streaming when you use the OBS buttons to do so: you need to start/stop them individually. I believe it would be better if they all start/stop at the same time to avoid you forgetting one of your connections on or off.
And it's worth mentioning that it only adds extra connections: you still need to configure the main streaming service into OBS configuration.
Amazing plugin, easily top 5 BUT needs HSL support ASAP.
Your plugin is very good but I think it would still be better if the plugin had the option in each multi rtmp had the option to choose whether you want to select for example: in one you display a web page and in another multi rtmp you display any other something like a media source and so on.
Very cool plugin, but we need more settings, please. At least
1) Choose Audio tracks (like in recording tab)
2) Amount of B-frames
Very nice plugin! Working awesome! Thank you for it!
This is the best and most needed plugin for OBS. Especially when Restream was blocked in Russia.
May God bless the developer of this plugin!
I wish the wording used for this plugin was better.
What is says on the tin
For people wanting to do something like this on Linux, you would want to set up a self-hosted rtmp server. Pretty easy. This video is very helpful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js1OlvRNsdI - I give some help in the comments section on how to set up the nginx.conf file. It's a bit of work, but well worth it.

Anybody complaining that this app doesn't work on Linux should read the description under "Supported Platforms". Good luck to all. <3
it worked fine when I installed it. but it gave me an error from the second time. I got an error saying "Error.CreateEncoder" under Btn.Start button
This works great except for one thing. after closing the OBS and turning off the PC, with a new start of the OBS, all the settings of the broadcast services are deleted and I have to configure everything from scratch again. How can I fix this?
Hi guys, it seems like there is a problem with your plugin and chaturbate. When I am going to log in to Chaturbate after a 30min break, the connection is weak, and not possible to log in without 3 to 10 attempts. Can you please fix that? Thank you and take care!
Cuando he instalado OBS 27.1 el Multi Stream RTMP ya no me guarda los datos que dejé de cada página q tengo. Que terrible
It works well, but I've stopped using it for a while now, but idk how to uninstall it- Can someone tell me how to get rid of it?