Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

Really awesome plugin!
It needs to be updated to OBS 30.1.1 because it doesnt work otherwise but thank you for making this
This works great except for one thing. after closing the OBS and turning off the PC, with a new start of the OBS, all the settings of the broadcast services are deleted and I have to configure everything from scratch again. How can I fix this?
Great plug-in

If possible (from a libobs perspective) perhaps show a framedrops counter for each output
Excellent plugin. Tested with Vimeo PRO (the support team at VIMEO says with a PRO license you can stream up to 3 simultaneous streamins). However, our main use is for interpretation and multi-audio streams, and it is not possible to choose different audio inputs for different streams. We'll go to the NDI output option for an second OBS PC, mute the NDI there and add an audio interface for the second language. Thanks anyway.
Simple to use when you know what you are doing with RTMP streams. A great alternative to RTMP proxies that are either expensive or too locked down for hosted ones, or very tedious to set up if you want more control (especially if you do not have experience in self-hosting).

It misses the automated setup like native OBS – for beginners, but honestly, if you already found this plugin by its name, it probably means that you know at least what you are doing.

---

Also, don't mind the review below. They probably don't know how to audit code to attest its safety, or they didn't notice that there is a zipped package to install it manually as an alternative to the Nullsoft Installer, which is indeed triggered by VirusTotal, but might be a false positive.

The zipped package and the .dll file (which is the actual plugin) are safe according to VirusTotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/a2903b82423c1400ccc1d29a700cbc4f6c03597709ed1baaf918d2983e9a6e6a
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/524417e8401a00e4542f5ac8c7b98b20197190a56680ec09a95d06598eb03378
The plugin is great but, unfortunately, its connections don't start/stop streaming when you use the OBS buttons to do so: you need to start/stop them individually. I believe it would be better if they all start/stop at the same time to avoid you forgetting one of your connections on or off.
And it's worth mentioning that it only adds extra connections: you still need to configure the main streaming service into OBS configuration.
Needs to be updated to OBS 29, when I opened it, it didn't show up. I download it again but nothing. It's not working.
It has been working well on my M1 Macbook until OBS Studio 28 but when I updated to OBS Studio 29 the plugin shows in Finder but OBS will not recognize it. It most likely need to be updated for OBS Studio 29.
Your plugin is very good but I think it would still be better if the plugin had the option in each multi rtmp had the option to choose whether you want to select for example: in one you display a web page and in another multi rtmp you display any other something like a media source and so on.
no worky with OBS 28.1.2, M1 Mac.
So I find the plugin mega helpful. However, I miss the possibility to set the bitrate. Or to limit the resolution.
You have the fields for it, but they are not clickable. Only when I set the encoder, I can also change the resolution. But I don't want to change the encoder, I want the plugin to use the encoder of OBS, but I still have the possibility to set the resolution and the bitrate.
Because in OBS I have set up Youtube as hautpstreaming platform and I stream there with 1440p and 15000 kb/s, I would like to limit these settings in the plugin for Twitch, because there only 1080p and 6000 kb/s are allowed
I wish the wording used for this plugin was better.
Suggestions: Reduce space between outputs entrys and an option to backup
Extremamente prático, principalmente na questão da transmissão para o Facebook por causa de problemas do protocolo rtmps.
Mas nos testes verifiquei um uso de recursos de processador comparado no uso do nginx+stunnel.
Domingo (31/05) vou fazer testes com duas cameras e outros recursos do obs studio e comparar as duas forma de transmissão.
Parabéns pela iniciativa!
It works well, but I've stopped using it for a while now, but idk how to uninstall it- Can someone tell me how to get rid of it?
It does stream to anywhere you want, BIG BUT, you can't centralize all your chats into 1 thing, nor does it broadcast what 1 person says in 1 chat to the others, dividing your community and making you somehow stay on top of every single chat on it's own
não consigo instalar no mac m1 2020, o que pode estar acontecendo?
Cuando he instalado OBS 27.1 el Multi Stream RTMP ya no me guarda los datos que dejé de cada página q tengo. Que terrible