Resource icon

Image Reaction 1.2

Works flawlessly! Awesome work!
Thanks to Ashmanix for pointing out where you can find it, too!
I have been using this plugin for about a year now and it has been great. It's brilliant if you want to be a basic PNG YouTuber (PNGTuber?), what I use it for and it's really simple to use.

Just a note: To use this app, it appears as a source, so if you click on the plus button in Sources to add a source and then select the 'Image Reaction' source it will appear. You then go to the source properties to set it up to use the images you want.
This little plugin has been such a life savers. I was playing around with VoiceMeeter Macro Buttons, trying to get a static image to swap to a GIF when I spoke, I spent like two days fiddling with it. Then I came across this. Insert 2 files and basically ready to go. Big thanks to the creator!
I have no idea what I will use this for but it's pretty cool, and in my testing it worked really well.

I wish usage instructions were included. What I figured out is this is NOT a filter, but a source. You add the source, then select two images. When there's no sound it shows one image, and when there is enough sound, it shows another image
Is it a filter? What it's name? I have no idea if the thing works or not. Can you shoot us a link on how it actually works?
OMG This is brilliant, I was looking for something like this for ages! Finally I did a hack that worked using the audio spectralizer blown up as a dynamic image mask, but tat only turned an image on which meant I could have no alpha channel and was just way too complicated.
Now I pop in to look for a better transition and find THIS!!!
Thankyou so much, this is a genius solution, so simple to use.
Works great and the gif animation.