Bible Plugin for OBS Studio

Semi-free Bible Plugin for OBS Studio

Hi, everyone!

This update adds the following Bible translations to the free online version of Bible Plugin for OBS Studio:
  • Louis Segond (LSG) [French]
  • Reina-Valera Antigua (RVA) [Spanish]
Surprisingly, analytics show that the website has had quite a number of users especially from Spanish-speaking countries. As a result, I added these two public domain Bibles to the free online version, in addition to the King James Version.

Please note that I personally do not speak either French or Spanish. Based on my limited testing, though, I think they work all right. If you do speak any of these languages, feel free to let me know if there are any issues. For now, these Bibles should be considered experimental.

This update does not change anything for the Coffee Version, so there is nothing new to download. Users of the Coffee Version can already download and use any supported Bible translation, including the Bibles above. (For reference, the two Bibles above were taken from Zefania.) If there is enough interest, though, I'll add both Bibles to the Generator program directly in a future update so you won't have to download them from another website.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

Louis Segond (LSG) [French]
2021-11-02 Genesis 1-1 LSG.png

Reina-Valera Antigua (RVA) [Spanish]
2021-11-02 Genesis 1-1 RVA.png
Hi, everyone!

Version 1.2.5 of Bible Plugin for OBS Studio has been released.

Changelog
  • Fixed a bug when Bible translations had missing verse numbers. Before, when searching for a Bible chapter with a missing verse, the entire chapter would not load. Now the issue has been fixed so everything should work normally.

Important Notes
  • Please backup your verse list and custom themes before updating.

Update Guide

Online Version

For the online version, you don't have to do anything. You will automatically be updated to the latest version the next time you use the plugin.

Coffee Version
  1. Download the latest version from Payhip.
  2. Close OBS Studio.
  3. Open the Generator program and choose the same Bibles and same output folder.
  4. Reopen OBS Studio. You should be on the latest version.

Checking Your Version

To check your version, go to Settings and scroll to the bottom. Your version information will be there.

2021-11-01 Check Version.png
Hello, everyone!

I would like to announce that the Coffee Version of Bible Plugin for OBS Studio has been released! It is now available for purchase here:

https://payhip.com/b/9POoJ

The product page also has information on system requirements and other important stuff.

Features of the Coffee Version:
  • Custom Bible translation support. Choose from one of five public domain Bibles. Or, use your own. The program supports reading Bibles imported into OpenLP.
  • Use beautiful premium themes. Some of them are even animated!
  • Offline usage. No Internet connection is required (except for optional Google Fonts support).
  • Create new themes and customize existing ones using Cascading Style Sheets (advanced feature, for developers only).
I would like to extend my thanks to everyone who commented, left reviews, or messaged me directly with questions. I am grateful to you all!

Going forward, I plan to continue updating and tweaking the plugin. Please feel free to get in touch if you have an idea, suggestion, or bug report.

Once again, thanks! God bless!