Animated Browser Overlays with Dockable Controls

Free (With Signup) Animated Browser Overlays with Dockable Controls

Animated Overlays with Control Panels
Live overlays for streaming - OBS Tool

Uno_Logo.png

Description
With overlays.uno you can edit and animate your overlays with easy-to-use dockable control panels.
Explore and try any overlays for free without the need to sign up.

Signing up for a free account allows you to save your overlays, receive feedback responses, and opt for update notices. No credit card is required!

Overlays include Lower 3rds, Countdowns, Tickers, and much more!

Installation
Download nothing because there’s nothing to install.
No downloading zip files ever.

How-To
Browse the overlay library and select any uno to see a preview.
Click "Try Overlay" to open the control UI.

w8M_1YCKj6v5FHyeiYs5zC8j4V9vzIOChCJTfxtZuFyuUVK00QkI47iVQx7R5AJe7KeBFqQihN1GrG8I4kLiMr6SO6NeFdXAa6mkmRHFaZWrT7f3AL_NWV-O9-v5mmsgyxA8hjwqD6hYmmIz5oYFa7NSKE77yKhTEnMopATx9cOolQX3v3E3a9RE-DkA7g

The menu bar in every uno has a link called “Output URL”.
Copy and paste it as a browser source in OBS.

nOJ0Z80b1Q4mQ9Lng2Qe45MroifnqAhRQKpP3kUgCv4iHI-M5iClnGq4w2NDqN8eqOj-RxN0jugD5Rd6xJnSxRYtwQZdyK-6OBubdkPWYcG_aW5L4X04ICNloKZSnVeWzDb3cla_t8WuvCIlv1pw7PpGyYeHi4yo2yL8prEOgsbZyPBclFBqQYpbDuo6PA

The dockable control panel link in uno is called “Control URL”,
Copy and paste it as a custom browser dock in OBS.

Elgato Stream Deck Users
QtF0DeV_dmmS-7Tw9twGsn9a4kFwPpotdIRByDO2y4AsC67RYoGQTP1qe_ayHK3onOmbX7sSWmVCHGFSuFWl3ZZNAYM66TB4WlZwz9whnrnhXkkSREU-gfBFcnMZbBgZcG-jftLPeExHS6okQBfwYFRVFpj1DKzHXvEWDpfrfj8ZERTmIQAyghaEHeDsSQ

If you use an Elgato Stream Deck, install the uno
Stream Deck Plugin then copy the uno token.
(Stream Deck Icon set)

Na3BbqIf_QYiuhhiquQi1b5zbOjE3emPvP7NdroI8g14Sau6aWMXVbJuUZrZjmVBTBXJHh2pryyWhK04fw2sHUujGwAU0IV_nvgzwPlYgF89GaQrwTk-GNxAAE5M0QsDes6rUwQxiI0ds8BvW7mki5WFd5rvb31DwbO_tMudUAhGr2DCRO0dnKKp5GguHQ

Create an uno control button in Stream Deck.
Paste the token into the uno token dialog box.

OoIbcvE-WEBF-Vedt8cqHAGihV978i4SYdKHWyA9A3RCoVqEpTC9ZYPn3kD0wLpxMihc-m2hya_YnHFFhU1HDy_kqfMNncpoP3YU1NzGkWj0WhQmDiTHXKDHVdXZ9DTB1ZaNut9X_fHZQWsIQlJKkTT5urF37W53eIPtqLHPyla2ICGjkvrn8T6gSMFtTw

Uno and the Stream Deck button are now connected.
Uno actions will be listed in the dropdown.

Try a Social Media Looper here:
1669972294062.png

or a Lower Third...
1669801202447.png

or a Ticker...
1669801495492.png

Much more in the uno library.

Road Map
There are many new features in the works, for example uploading images to your uno account, so make sure to signup.
Ultimately the uno road map is driven by user feedback. We're listening !

Features
Uno controls are responsive.
Operate uno overlays from any web browser on mobile, tablet, and desktop.

Contributing
Team uno is a passionate group of programmers, designers, and animators. We made overlays.uno because we like when overlays are easy to operate, fast to set up, and look great.

Donations
If you like overlays.uno and want to support the development - coffee helps.
Any donations are greatly appreciated.

Team uno thanks you for trying out overlays.uno.
Author
overlays.uno
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

Latest reviews

Must admit, I am a novice. UNO team changed it all for me. Thank you UNO. The best overlays. Excellent work. Keep up your amazing work. Can't thank you enough
overlays.uno
overlays.uno
Thanks for the kind words ! Many more uno overlays are always in the works. Please join our discord channel to keep updated.
This join Discord link is on the overlays.uno homepage.
Mind blown! Perfect Stream Deck/OBS integration. This free tool lets you make lower thirds, talking points lists and "Live Bug" overlays. Relatively easy to implement compared to the Lower Thirds with Dockable panel (by NoeAL) which I'd happily used for a couple of years.
A huge library of designs that can be tweaked to your liking.
How come I didn't discover this sooner?
A must have tool.
overlays.uno
overlays.uno
Glad you like it !
If you have some ideas on overlays please send us feedback here: https://www.overlays.uno/feedback
By far the easiest live graphics solution I've found for OBS plus API for streamdeck control. Love it.
Docking the controls in OBS worked great.
This is really cool.