Resource icon

Advanced Scene Switcher 1.25.3

You can now specify a transition for the different scene switches. (this might reset your scene switcher settings, sorry if this is the case) I will probably rework this at a later date. Just wanted to add something to start with.

Added the option to use files to control the scene switcher. (you can write the current scene to a file using the scene switcher and read from a file to switch to a scene)

Added support for regular expressions for Pause Windows.

You can now use negative values in Screen Regions. (Let me know if there is any unexpected behavior)

Scene switcher will now be running again on OBS start, if you left it running when closing OBS.

Fixed fullscreen check using the Desktop as current window.

Fixed a memory leak when using Pause Scenes.

As usual, if there are any problems let me know!
(Sorry for taking so long to fix the bugs)
Added hotkey back. (You can find it under settings -> hotkeys -> toggle start/stop advanced scene switcher)
Added pause windows (functions like pause scenes).
Removed a memory leak on opening the settings for the scene switcher.
Fixed ignore windows not catching OBS main window title(also for new pause windows). (Thanks to KomeijiKuroko)
Fixed OBS freeze / crash on close that could occur in rare cases when plugin was running.
Fixed issue with fullscreen detection preventing switchto backup scene.

Thanks to woodbyte for reporting the issue!
Fixed an issue where, when a Backup scene was set the Scene Round Trip would not work.

Added ability to cancel a Scene Round Trip but just switching to a different scene manually.
Forgot to include the locale file. Added it back now.
Added the UI for the scene switcher. You can find a description of it on the overview page of this plugin.

Since I rewrote a most of the plugin it is very likely that there are a few bugs (UI as well as functionality of the plugin). If you encounter any please let me know.

I don't have access to a Apple computer so i cant build/test this version of the plugin. I will do that as soon as possible.

I will add the Hotkey to pause the scene switcher back again as soon as i find time.

Sorry for taking so long to implement the UI.
Reactions: RytoEX
Fixed freeze that could occur when setting up long waiting delays and then trying to pause/stop (when changing the settings or using the pause hotkey mainly) the scene switcher during these waiting times.

Fixed possible memory leaks.

As usual, please report if you have any issues and or suggestions!
Resolved an issue that could cause the Scene Round Trip to duplicate scenes.

A scene is duplicated whenever the plugin is trying to switch to a scene that does not exist anymore, but does exist when the scene switcher is trying to figure out which scene to switch to. This problem still persists but should be a lot less frequent, theoretically.
Please tell me if you still experience this issue frequently (and your configuration of the scene switcher plugin)!
Fixed the crash on closing OBS (hopefully, please report if it is still happening)

Added the functionality of the cursor position check (implemented by moatdd, Thanks!):

Adding the following entry will make OBS change to the "TopMonitor" scene when the cursor enters the specified subregion:

<0x0.1600x900>,TopMonitor

The format is like so:
<minXxminY.maxXxmaxY>,sceneName
Added the option to ignore certain window names.

This option is useful if you want to the plugin to ignore certain window names and not switch to the specified scenes. (for example when you ALT Tab to your chat window or Teamspeak and don't want the plugin to switch away from the game scene or whatever scene is currently active)
Just list the window names you want the plugin to ignore after the phrase "Ignore Window Names" like so:

Ignore Window Names,Twitch - Google Chrome,TeamSpeak 3

Sorry that this update was a bit late.