Resource icon

Advanced Scene Switcher 1.25.5

@Warmuptill, I can't live without this plugin! You're updates just keep improving! For that I am grateful! Thank you!

Question:
Has there been consideration with Macro's to be able to setup a case select or an IF, Than, Else scenario? I keep finding myself wanting 1 macro with multiple conditions and associated actions for a condition. This would cut down on the need for multiple macros to accomplish the same.

Thanks again!
W
Warmuptill
Glad to hear you enjoy the plugin! :)

>Has there been consideration with Macro's to be able to setup a case select or an IF, Than, Else scenario?
It was requested a few times, but I simply did not get around to it yet.
When I find the time, I will to look into it, but I can't give you any promises / timelines.
Fixed a major issue I had with a program that would always white screen when launchingit to capture (no more flashbangs for the viewers) and can do the job of two other scripts I needed for specific functions. A must have for me now.
Loved the plugin as it was before I needed a tweak. I asked.. at first, the tweak wasn't an option, but just like magic he implemented what I needed and I updated, setup and it worked first time.

Thank you for your great plugin.
This is a wonderful plugin! It's so powerful. I actually do have a couple feature requests though. I wish we could pause specific switching methods instead of being forced to pause them all. It'd be super helpful to me since there are times I want one trigger to be present but don't want others to be.

Either way, thanks for keeping this up!
Amazing piece of software, this is just incredible. Thanks for creating this great tool!
This plugin has come a long way. It's now fancy as all hell!
Absolutely love the ideas and the dedication the developers have put into it. With the Macros Scripting it makes my insanely intricate setups a breeze. ❤
this is great stuff! just what I needed, works like a charm.

thank you!
Does so much I'd call it OBS Automator or Macro Tool. The developer is also great! Active in development and support, and responds to suggestions well. Really thankful for this plugin.
It works great. Now i am able to change scene automatically with a timer. Nice job!
Im not pro in OBS, but this plugin really brings up my beginner levels to a notch higher than I could if i spend someone to coach me and improve my OBS scene management skills.
This is provides all the features one could dream of, the lack of which makes the stock scene switcher almost unusable....

latest update 1.8 has been crashing my OBS over 10 times today, and I can't figure out why. When I rolled back to the 1.7 version the crashes stopped. I know that's not very helpful from a debugging perspective though...
W
Warmuptill
I am sorry about these crashes - would you be able to share log files / crash logs? (I sent you a message)
Hey! Love this. Tampered alot with it, at it works great. Except one little thing.

"Write/read to file" cannot override from one Scene sequence to a second Scene sequence.

Scenario: I display a countdown in MM:SS format on a slate overlaying a video. It's displayed during a 3 scene sequence, showing different information in boxes poping up, each showed for 10s.

Then the "Read from file" detects the countdown when the text contain "00:01", and want to transition over to another 3 scene sequence.
But this doesn't work, it doesn't change to the second scene sequence. How can I make this work?
I loved the version 1.20.1 of advanced scene switcher
Great ! Thanks !!
To simply call this plugin by its name, "Advanced Scene Switcher", doesn't do this piece of software nearly the justice it seriously deserves. It isn't JUST about changing scenes. It's about automation taken to the next level. The addition of Websockets support takes it to the next level, whether controlling it with a device like an Elgato Stream Deck or SAMMI or even from another OBS Studio instance on the same or even completely different computer, even from THAT OBS Studio's installation of Advanced Scene Switcher!

I don't think I use even the merest fraction of this software's capabilities, but I feel this plugin is a serious "must-have" if the user wants or needs any manner of automation, whether confined to the same computer or, in my case, a highly-distributed model.
Incredibly powerful! Love it!
excelent plugin Warmuptill
I'm baffled that this plugin has the functionality it does. Automation on a level THIS complex? I'm amazed you're not charging money for it.

Do you have some way I could potentially donate? This type of resource is something I feel I need to support out of principle.
W
Warmuptill
Glad you enjoy using the plugin!
There is no need to donate anything, I just do this for fun :)
good plugin I am fascinated with this version Warmuptill
Amazing plugin, really recommend it!